HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Middle Earth Series: LongBottom Leaf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zompoc_priest

Registration date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Middle Earth Series: LongBottom Leaf   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I got my Middle Earth Sampler in the mail today and after a long and hectic day I FINALLY got to try out a little bit. Very Happy It was delivered in a good sized Ziplock style bag with each blend in its own smaller 1/4 oz baggy. I reached in a grabbed one of the baggies at random. Turned out to be the Longbottom Leaf.

It was very pleasant. From the bag it smells very earthy soft and smooth. It packed into my pipe very easily though I would recommend putting it into something larger, as it is difficult to gather the small baggy. The whole experience from first draw to last puff was VERY enjoyable each puff was smooth and warm with a mellow spice note.

I would recommend this blend for anyone looking to try it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Middle Earth Series: LongBottom Leaf   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:47 pm

SOLD..... you got a website?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zompoc_priest

Registration date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Middle Earth Series: LongBottom Leaf   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:32 pm

I would HIGHLY recommend the sampler. At $10 with 5 1/4oz samples it's a great way to try them to make sure they are something you want to keep on hand. you might want to look at my other post Continuing my trip around Middle Earth.
Here is the link to the Middle Earth Series.
http://justforhim.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_298_62
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friar_jay

Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Middle Earth Series: LongBottom Leaf   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 pm

I picked up the sample and so far have enjoyed both Longbottom Leaf, and Old Toby. I have yet to try out the other three though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Middle Earth Series: LongBottom Leaf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1