HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Continuing my trip around Middle Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zompoc_priest

Registration date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Continuing my trip around Middle Earth   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 pm

After stopping off in the shire and enjoying Longbottom leaf I have decided to continue my exploration of Middle Earth.

I took a quick Shortcut to Mushrooms this morning. From unsealing the bag I was greeted with a soft and once again earthy smell. This leaf was very full bodied. I don't really know any other way to explain it. It was more "potent" than the Longbottom Leaf but still very comforting. All in all a good smoke, but not my favorite.

After this I continued on to the Ruins of Isengard. When I opened the bag the smell brought to mind scenes from the movie of Isengard raved by the orcs and flooded from the ents. Of all the Leaf I have tried since starting this hobby this blend tastes and smell, while smoking, like a fine cigar. As a fan of "situational" leaf (i.e. different blends for different situations or times of day) this would be a very pleasant late afternoon early evening smoke. Every draw was relaxing and soothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Continuing my trip around Middle Earth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1