HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? Empty
PostSubject: Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?   Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Picked it up at a yard sale along time ago for 5 bucks, guy said he used to have a bar in california in the 70's and retired here to mississippi.

Can find tid bits from it on the interwebs and take that it hasn't been made since 1978. Any of you guys ever tried it? I know these old star bottle openers are collectable. Got another Coca Cola one from the guy but those are a dime a dozen.

Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? Img_1815
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
scotties22

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?   Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 pm

My stepdad is German. I will send this to my mom and have her ask him about it. He lived there until some time in the 80s, so he should know something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladybriar.com
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?   Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 am

It was a brewery that was in San Fransisco back in the late 19th century and was bought by Meister Brau early in the 20th century and was made in Chicago then was bought by Falstaff in the early 70s and later by Schlitz. I remember drinking it when I was in SF when I got back from 'Nam in 1970. I don't think it is made anymore. It was a US beer , not European.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?   Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Cool.

Nice lidpopper. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?   Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 pm

I remember it vaguely from the 70's. Not sure if I remember drinking any however.

Cheers,

RR

Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? Purple11x 2Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? Bombx10  Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? Bombx7Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? D6bddf10 Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

Any one of you guys ever heard of Burgermeister beer?
Page 1 of 1