HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPUD 15

Number of posts: 372
Tobacco: christmas cheer, scotch flake,quad va, mcb van flake,PS LTF, bullseye, Firedance, best brown, Bobs chocolate, jack knife plug, cannon plug, groussmoore plug
Pipe: old kriswills. astley, petersons, savinelli, wo larsen, Very old kaywoodies
Registration date: 2011-09-07

PostSubject: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:49 am

The pipe repair & Corona repair facility In morrisville NC is closing the 22nd of Oct. The contract for the Savinelli pipes and Savinelli, IM corona lighters has been awarded to .

LAUDISI DISTRIBUTION GROUP
4360 BIG BARN DR
LITTLE RIVER, SC 29566
843-491-4150

JUST FYI MIKE

Last edited by SPUD 15 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Number of posts: 1120
Tobacco: I'm always looking to expand my experience, so far my favourites include Nosferatu, Hobbit's Weed, Boswell's No Bite, CC's Circus spun, CC's Elizabethan mix, Plumb cake, Halflings leaf, Warrior plug, Bagpipers dream
Pipe: Tinsky, Askwith Morta, Peterson 80s Harp, Don Carlos, Dr Grabow, Mari Grandi, Missouri Meerschaum cobbs
Registration date: 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks for the info Spud, I think I have to use american servicing if anything goes wrong with my old boy, good to have a contact address.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD 15

Tobacco: christmas cheer, scotch flake,quad va, mcb van flake,PS LTF, bullseye, Firedance, best brown, Bobs chocolate, jack knife plug, cannon plug, groussmoore plug
Pipe: old kriswills. astley, petersons, savinelli, wo larsen, Very old kaywoodies

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

SPUD 15 wrote:
The pipe repair & Corona repair facility In morrisville NC is closing the 22nd of Oct. The contract for the Savinelli pipes and Savinelli, IM corona lighters has been awarded to .

LAUDISI DISTRIBUTION GROUP
4360 BIG BARN DR
LITTLE RIVER, SC 29566
843-491-4150

JUST FYI MIKE

Morrisville has now returned my old magie back to me after telling me it was on its way to South Carolina with a note stating that they are closed and as of right now there is no repair or distrabution facility in north America for IM corona. They say to watch the fukashiro website for futher info. Isnt that great. MIKE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aristokles

Number of posts: 479
Tobacco: C&D Engine 99
Pipe: Too many pipes, then again, not enough
Registration date: 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 am

Little River, SC? Home of smokingpipes.com.

Hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Number of posts: 1908
Tobacco: Frog Morton, Boswell Pennsylvania Dutch Treat

Pipe: Nordings
Registration date: 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:41 am

Aristokles wrote:
Little River, SC? Home of smokingpipes.com.

Hmmmmm...

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-news/savinelli-usa-closes-laudisi-dist-takes-over/

smokingpipes.com is owned by Laudisi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Number of posts: 1908
Tobacco: Frog Morton, Boswell Pennsylvania Dutch Treat

Pipe: Nordings
Registration date: 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Posting this for new member, Sykes.Wilford. via PM...

sykes.wilford wrote:
Hey, I noticed that you'd posted in a thread about IM Corona, Savinelli USA and Laudisi. Apparently, as a new member, I can't post to the thread, so I was wondering if you could pass along some information so that folks reading the thread aren't left in the dark.

I did want to share with folks that Fukashiro is in the process of moving US distribution and someone will be up and running, it just isn't Laudisi. It's a bit confusing because Savinelli owned all the rights to all the products except, of course, IM Corona, so Fukashiro is making its own arrangements for their lighters. Laudisi Distribution Group took over everything that Savinelli USA distributed, except for Corona.

I don't really have any details, but I'm assured it'll all be resolved soon, so there should be repair services in the US again shortly. I wish I could offer something more useful.

Best,

Sykes
(President, Laudisi Enterprises, Inc., which, yes, owns both Smokingpipes.com and LDG)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD 15

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 am

Just got this off the corona web site. MIKE

Music City Marketing, Inc(USA)

477 McNally Drive, Nashville, TN 37211,USA
1-800-251-3016
1-800-770-5448
http://www.musiccitymarketing.com
cfelts@musiccitymarketing.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD 15

PostSubject: Re: SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

The info was on the IM Corona web site in Japan. They afr the new Dist. in the U.S. I Will be calling them to find out if they are going to take over the repairs and when. MIKE Look under distributors

http://imcorona.fukashiro.com/brand/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SAVINELLI & IM CORONA REPAIR SHOP CLOSING IN MORRISVILLE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1