HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some photos of my pipes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Some photos of my pipes Empty
PostSubject: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 pm

I said before I am a noob, I am still carving from kits (though I have some blocks now) and I have been drawn to the freehand designs particularly the one I call a fan pipe. I made one for myself and have had a number of people ask me to make them one like it, so this is why I have not branched off too far. Hope you enjoy the pictures, and you may rip them to shreds if you like, my goal is to get better.

Some photos of my pipes 306740_10150949300245168_1080789960_n

Some photos of my pipes 603540_10150949322275168_1168183664_n

Some photos of my pipes 531497_10150936877740168_2015796103_n

Some photos of my pipes 603492_10150936879515168_1587909201_n
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Some photos of my pipes Pipeandstand3_zps498f8a8f

Some photos of my pipes Pipeandstand2_zpsf8b65190

Some photos of my pipes Pipeandstand_zps0582931a

this was really fun to make

rev
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 pm

I don't think you're going to have to worry about anyone "ripping your pipes to shreds." They are really nice. I love that top one, it is really unique. What is the design on the side of the second pipe, looks kind of like a thistle? That last one you posted with the stand... that is just amazing! Shocked

Nice work! And welcome to BoB. It's going to be fun following your posts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Some photos of my pipes PipeforGord_zps7b418b6a

Some photos of my pipes Pipeforgord3_zps5cf60968

Some photos of my pipes 477415_4004865313450_1861743954_o

Some photos of my pipes Jonspipe2_zpsc16a636e

these were a joy to make, I feel like I am learning with each pipe.

rev
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Simple Man wrote:
I don't think you're going to have to worry about anyone "ripping your pipes to shreds." They are really nice. I love that top one, it is really unique. What is the design on the side of the second pipe, looks kind of like a thistle? That last one you posted with the stand... that is just amazing! Shocked

Nice work! And welcome to BoB. It's going to be fun following your posts. Very Happy

That was a special commission from a friend who wanted a big fan pipe (he is a big man, and part of a group called the Outlaw Preachers hence the O) It was for their anniversary, so what is carved on the side is a rose with a ribbon and the date of their marriage. The "thistle" looking stuff is the leaves.

thank you so much for your compliments

rev
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 pm

the rev wrote:
Simple Man wrote:

That was a special commission from a friend who wanted a big fan pipe (he is a big man, and part of a group called the Outlaw Preachers hence the O) It was for their anniversary, so what is carved on the side is a rose with a ribbon and the date of their marriage. The "thistle" looking stuff is the leaves.

thank you so much for your compliments

rev

Oh, ok. I guess it was my imagination and wanting it to be a thistle. The thistle has always been my favorite flower. I know, weird, right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 pm

not at all mate, they are beautiful. I have given my wife bouquets with thistles and protea which are my favorite flowers

Some photos of my pipes Protea-8

rev
Back to top Go down
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Very nice work! cheers
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 pm

thanks I am working on a blowfish design right now, just finished a church warden and have a squat apple and a crazy freehand thing that are in the works. Will post more pictures later.

rev
Back to top Go down
IndySmoker

Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Some photos of my pipes   Some photos of my pipes EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm

the rev wrote:

Some photos of my pipes Pipeandstand2_zpsf8b65190

Some photos of my pipes Pipeandstand_zps0582931a

this was really fun to make

rev
this is awesome
Back to top Go down

Some photos of my pipes
Page 1 of 1