HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

How many of you remember this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: How many of you remember this?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Can you believe that this was 23 years ago today??? Man, time certainly does fly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How many of you remember this?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm

No way it was that long ago.

cat What a Face
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How many of you remember this?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 am

My parents were at that game in the parking lot approaching the stadium when everything began to sway. My girlfriend and I were at game 4, when the A's swept the series. I always wonder what the series would have been like if the pitching line-ups didn't reset. There was such a large gap in time between game 2 and 3 that Dave Stewart pitched game 1 and 3. Crazy series, incredibly destructive earthquake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many of you remember this?
Page 1 of 1