HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Zach and I go to this little cigar/pipe store in Manistee called Surroundings... Great atmosphere, small family owned business. The owners are awesome whenever there is a pipe blend that either of us haven't tried,our first sample is usually given to us. Any ways here is our home away from home!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm

You guys are seriously making me jealous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 am

you can make a day trip and come hang with us anytime you want! We wanted to take a trip and come and hang with you for a day too! if you want we can plan it out and I will get the stuff to make my famous hoodoo ribs, or I can make a nice pot of venison barley stew and a pan of cornbread.... seriously PM us and lets set it up man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jers

Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 am

Damn.....I need to move to the USA. That sort of behaviour over here would get you into court. Smoking indoors has been banned throughout Ireland for years.

I'm very envious guys...looks like a fantastic shop.

Fraternally

Jers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nogbert

Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:13 am

Jers wrote:
Smoking indoors has been banned throughout Ireland for years.

Jers

even in tobacco stores?

its banned everywhere here except tobacconists as far as i can tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jers

Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 am

Yep - banned in the tobacco shops as well. No

There is a marvellous Cigar shop at the top of Grafton Street, Dublin. All you can do there now is sit in their beautifully aged leather chairs and drink coffee, surrounded by the best cigars the world has to offer. Very sad.

Fraternally

Jers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:33 am

Looks like an awesome, don to earth, atmosphere to enjoy a nice smoke and brotherly BS in. Awesome brothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slide

Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 am

Very nice looking shop!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 am

Great-looking shop! Glad you have such a place to patronize
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 am

Looks alot like the B&M here in town that I go to. They are a bit more cigar oriented but pipe smoking is engaged in there Razz But the owner put up a notice and tells everyone that the smoking lounge will be closing as of 01/01/13 due to the recent city council ordinance just passed which will NOT allow ANY smoking inside a retail business period ! Evil or Very Mad We have 5 council members who are VEHIMENTLY opposed to tobacco ! Two of them have tried to ban the sale of ANY tobacco product in town but can't as it's still a legal product allowed to be sold by State law! Enjoy it ! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Neat place, guys. Very neat. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ejames

Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Nice ! I'm very envious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ozarksouthpawpipes.com/index.html
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

That looks like one killer hangout. Lucky you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:57 pm

It's great to see other B&M's enjoying a healthy business. Looks like a very comfortable place to hang out in and I'll bet there are a lot of great conversations as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

That's a cool looking hangout, guys. Similar to the one I occasionally visit.

The next time I go down to Tobacco Lane, I'll snap a few pics of it to post for you guys. I don't get down there often as it's 80-miles away, but I guarantee it's worth the trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieveryuu

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 pm

You guys are hanging out in a great shop. Looks nice. Is good to see you both enjoying each others company doing something fun and enjoyable.

You are also reminding me that I should really go hangout at the B&M again soon. (You can smoke at LJ Peretti but not in Levitt and Pearce). You guys are inspiring me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://type29a.com
Thistleoak

PostSubject: Re: Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Get out there and light em up brother... I want to see pics though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Where Zach and I hang out! Warning lot of pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1