HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Haven't seen him post in a while and he hasn't checked in for almost a month. Anyone keep in contact with him or know why he's been absent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 pm

I sent him a PM a while back with a link to a Lillehammer pipe he's been searching for. He never opened it. I guess he's hangin' with Harlock?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

Last I heard he was bouncing around a bit and didn't have regular access to internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:01 am

Cool, thanks Dave.

Eric - yeah, Harlock is another one. Hopefully they're having fun hanging out together. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
... Harlock is another one. Hopefully they're having fun hanging out together. Laughing
Now I have an image in my head of Harlock on horseback wearing one of his double-breasted suits. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

I was thinking about Dusty yesterday, too. Saw a post pop up in some older thumb-throughs, and figured I'd send him a message, but if he left his phone off the hook... *shrug*

...hope he's alright. I know he had to move to some trailer in the woods for some reason, and was supposed to get "connected" to keep up with the Internet world, but maybe that never happened.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone heard from DustyRoundup lately?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1