HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... Empty
PostSubject: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:25 am

Exhibit A: A crafty brother who shall not be named apparently took my malaise at not being able to get some Kendal Plug when P&C had it as a suggestion to drop-ship four ounces to me. For those of you, Shadow or wannabes, P&C doesn't pay attention to "gift" ideas, and will blow your cover. I want to protect the generous and innocent here.

Exhibit B: While I was quite serious about Puff Daddy allowing me to adopt his EMP in another thread, nowhere did I ask for half a tin of Mac B ODF, a G&H Brown Pigtail, some Mac B Stockton, a bag of 2006 MM965, and a baJgie of JF Campanile from '07. Sure, I ended up with an unopened UK-made tin of EMP, but there's a nice cake of Menghai Pu'erh tea. What a pile of uncalled-for joy.

Let it be known now and forever, that 100% of my posts even suggesting some kind of whiny lament about a lack of a tobacco, sighing over how I wished I had this-or-that, is never an indication or hint I need any of it. I merely think-type out loud. Laughing I'm man enough to beg when necessary.

If all of this mayhem, bombing and doing this stuff is any indicator, 2012 Secret Santa is going to be EPIC. There's no way in hell it can't be.

I'm biding my time, that's all. Some of you guys are gonna get it.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:28 am

At least you know who did it so you can exact retribution on their butts. Good job brothers on making Kyle's day. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am

We pipers are generous, and want to share our love of the stuff with anyone show shows an interest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 am

tongue Eff You Kyle Laughing

Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:06 am

Quote :
Pu'erh tea

Laughing I suspect I know who that was. Laughing

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steveaux

Steveaux

Registration date : 2012-09-03

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I'm biding my time, that's all. Some of you guys are gonna get it.

Cool

It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... FarginWar-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Eff all of you. Whether you know it or not. Laughing

What has two thumbs and is happily warming up this late morning on some ODF?

<---------This guy.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieveryuu

kieveryuu

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...   It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers... EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Neato. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://type29a.com

It's not effing Christmas yet, you jokers...
Page 1 of 1