HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sloppy Joe Hemingway

Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Coooooooooool...! I like collectibles, knick-knacks and memoribilia! My wife does not... Dog tags don't take up much space, though! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 pm

can I be chaplain?

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:46 am

No special assignments are authorized other than mandated by absolute need...such as due to geography. But over the course of time and through one's acts individual members could gain certain reputations. Let your brothers know you by your deeds.

That being said, since we are ordering the tags on our own...you can be Steamboat Willie and none of us would be the wiser.

View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 am

Who gives a rip? You maggots all take orders from the squadron commander! If it were up to me you'd all be ranked tinker bell for the way you're all carrying on, "can I be chaplain? can I be head donut boy?" You can clean the head, maggot!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 am

I respect the request for the Chaplaincy as well as the Pilot that believed enough in its need to have made it. He was obviously correct re the need.

Wow! That Doogie Howser avatar of yours always throws me Gravel. It makes me think of you as being a kid. Then you go rippin' some well meaning soul a new one like it was yer first day out of solitary down in the hole at Mordor State Penal Colony.

Last edited by Blackhorse on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 am

Aye!

Standing down

silent
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 am

Blackhorse wrote:
down in the hole at Mordor State Penal Colony.

He said down the hole, and penal all in one sentence lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 am

Oh...sorry. I thought that this was the adult section of the forum.

View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 am

Adult...those guys are no fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm

permission to get all fire and brimstone on Gravel sir?

Smile

rev
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Permission denied. Captain G. is under the impression that he is funny. Try to imagine two things: first, your request to be Chaplain...and second, living in his skin. Both should make you want to be an excellent example as opposed to a knee jerk reactionary.

View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 pm

I think maybe Gravel is not the only guy who thinks he is funny around here

rev
Back to top Go down
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Ah I don't know, I think he has his moments.

I've yet to see one... but in theory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:47 pm

ahahahahahah

now that is funny Smile

rev

oh and just so nobody gets offended I was talking about myself thinking I am funny
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 pm

I think I got everything. Now I just have to go check my traps to see if I can add a few extra varmints gifts and then wait for internet orders to arrive and get everything boxed up. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

I think the stuff I put in mine is banned by the Geneva convention for its anti-personnel properties. I'm imagining the deer-in-the-headlights expression on the targets face just before they get sent to oblivion... so much fun.

That'll teach X for signing up to an otherwise 'normal' smokers forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Greyson wrote:
I think the stuff I put in mine is banned by the Geneva convention for its anti-personnel properties. I'm imagining the deer-in-the-headlights expression on the targets face just before they get sent to oblivion... so much fun.

That'll teach X for signing up to an otherwise 'normal' smokers forum!

You scare me Greyson. affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Greyson wrote:
Ah I don't know, I think he has his moments.

I've yet to see one... but in theory.

Hey! An upgrade!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 am

The Christmas Gator stands (well, lays) guard on the November bombing and Secret Santa boxes until the launch dates. . . .

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
gravel

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 am

Payload on board, ready for launch.
Back to top Go down
Greyson

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 am

Hmm, its been quiet here the last few days, is everyone preparing for the onslaught?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 am

You know, I always wonder the same thing and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose. Though I have noticed that more guys have done pre-packing of their bombs this round. Good idea given the Thanksgiving holiday coming up this next week.

FYI to Greyson...it falls on the 3rd Thursday of November. The day prior is supposedly the 'biggest' travel day of the year and the day after is 'Black Friday' the major start of Christmas shopping and the day stores give their largest discounts of the season.

View user profile
Greyson

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 am

Is thanksgiving a bigger deal than Christmas? I'd have thought that would be the major holiday travel event of the year, but interesting news if its not.

We don't do thanksgiving obviously, but we do have Guy Fawkes night in November, the celebration of a traitor being hung drawn and quartered. Yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 am

The season is a big deal. For some it starts with Halloween or All Saints Day. For most it starts on Thanksgiving and ends after New Years Day.

Couple that with an anniversary for me and Mrs. Gravel after Thanksgiving and we are feeling quite jolly.
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 am

I'd rather have Guy Fawkes night than Thanksgiving, it sounds awesome. Then again I do love to deep-fry me some turkeys, and chicken, and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: