HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr pipe

Registration date : 2012-10-13

PostSubject: what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?   Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:58 am

I have a old lomberman pipe, I like it very very much,it get to me from father, unfortunately it's shank has crached,does any body know what ido fo it?(my self)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?   Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm

You'd have to post pictures for suggestions, else consider sending it off to a pipe repair person.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr pipe

Registration date : 2012-10-13

PostSubject: Re: what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
You'd have to post pictures for suggestions, else consider sending it off to a pipe repair person.

Cool
sorry friend,you forget where I live,I don't konwrepairing pipe person in Iran and post it out is not easy therefor I decide to repair it myself,I try to send it's pic,thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 am

Cyanoacryllic glue. ("Super Glue" / Crazy Glue")

Apply it and squeeze the crack shut until the glue hardens.

cat What a Face study
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:07 pm

I recently bought the new "gel type" super glue; I imagined it would stay put a little better than the watery stuff for various applications... *chinscratchy*

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

what do you offer for crack shank(oval shape)?
Page 1 of 1