HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 pm

A small case of pre-mission nerves there BH?

Come on now, we can't have the squadron leader getting jumpy on us this close to launch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Not jumpy at all. Nerves of steel. Just got caught in a little crossfire there, that's all. Here I'm trying to get the Lady Godiva loaded up with mission ordinance and the evil dooers ambushed me!

View user profile
tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Please tell me these scoudrels are not amongst the ranks of the BoB Bomber Squadron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm

So, are you waiting for the dust to settle before you take pics? You could do a Youtube! santa

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:45 pm

So it was only two then? That's not a squadron... that's not a squad, hell its not even a 'Sq'. Delusions of grandeur if you ask me... or Thelma and Louise.

Either way its not right putting a dummy attack on the old man, sure its hilarious, but at his age our amusement should be secondary to his health. Slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Why you young whipersnapper...I could take you AND that crankyheaded mailman of yours on a bad day with one hand tied behind my back...blindfolded...while juggling ten flaming monkeys!

And...no photos yet. They called themselves a 'group' and two ain't a group. Besides, I don't trust 'em.

View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 am

Now I want to see a video of BH juggling ten flaming monkeys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 am

That should at least make it easy to get a relight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 am

I think he is losing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am

Ah Mr. keenum...always the happy and supportive voice of confidence.

View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 am

Razz Its all in good fun , wouldn't pick fun if I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Simple Man wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
And...no photos yet. They called themselves a 'group' and two ain't a group. Besides, I don't trust 'em.

Could be disinformation to pluck away at the threads of your sanity--a bit of black propaganda to mess with the Blackhorse? The alternative is just too chilling to contemplate...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Fishfuzz wrote:
Simple Man wrote:

I call BS--that's obviously just a photoshopped pic of BH juggling ten flaming lemurs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm

I only count 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 pm

I believe! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Target destroyed. Details forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Fishfuzz wrote:

As far as the latter goes, we can only hope clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Fishfuzz wrote:

Good to see that you made it out alive and didn't succumb to any well placed booby-traps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
Fishfuzz wrote:

Good to see that you made it out alive and didn't succumb to any well placed booby-traps.

Unless BH flensed Fishfuzz and is wearing his skin to lure in any accomplices! Oldest trick in the stable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Fishfuzz wrote:

We want details now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:20 pm

After a rendezvous at a predetermined place and time, FF and I set out to the target: the command tent of Blackhorse. Stopping just short of our destination we completed our final checks: we were ready. Our training prepared us for this moment. This time our commander, Blackhorse, would be the target of his own bombers. Some might see this as treason, but not us. This is justice: the celebratory Gatorade at the end of a victory.

Running a quick scouting op into the command center, I found BH relaxed and smoking his pipe. Confident and at ease, he was the very picture of a man in his element.

Too confident. I almost felt bad for what we were about to do.

"Nice to meet you Blackhorse, I'm gravel." I handed him a small gift and made an excuse to get my pipe.

In the meantime Fishfuzz was setting timers and lighting fuses. His face grim as he handed me an armful of boxes. I only gulped and nodded. Into the tent I walked, FF watching out to ensure we were not picked off before the bombs were delivered.

The countdown began:
5 - keep walking ahead
4 - into the tent
3 - set the payload down before
2 - BH triggers the explosion
1 - "what the?! Bastards!"

The target was hit. The destruction complete. Blackhorse will never be the same.

-------
Seriously gentlemen, if you ever have opportunity to meet Blackhorse, your life will be richer for it. Thanks for letting us deliver these "bombs".

Last edited by gravel on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:31 pm

gravel wrote:
After a rendezvous at a predetermined place and time, FF and I set out to the target: the command tent of Blackhorse. Stopping just short of our destination we completed our final checks: we were ready. Our training prepared us for this moment. This time our commander, Blackhorse, would be the target of his own bombers. Some might see this as treason, but not us. This is justice: the celebratory Gaterade at the end of a win.

Running a quick scouting op into the command center, I found BH relaxed and smoking his pipe. Confident and at ease, he was the very picture of a man in his element.

Too confident. I almost felt bad for what we were about to do.

"Nice to meet you Blackhorse, I'm gravel." I handed him a small gift and made an excuse to get my pipe.

In the meantime Fishfuzz was setting timers and lighting fuses. His face face grim as he handed me an armful of boxes. I only gulped and nodded. Into the tent I walked, FF watching out to ensure we were not picked off before the bombs were delivered.

The countdown began:
5 - keep walking ahead
4 - into the tent
3 - set the payload down before
2 - BH triggers the explosion
1 - "what the?! Bastards!"

The target was hit. The destruction complete. Blackhorse will never be the same.

Score!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Ha Ha! Take that you scallywag!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next