HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry292

Number of posts: 56
Registration date: 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

We'll be traveling this season to visit family in Texas, flying into Austin, then driving to Georgetown and Round Rock. Are there any smoke shops in that area worth a visit? This will be a fairly short trip, five days, with at least two dedicated to family. I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone might have. I know I'll need at least a short break to recharge my nicotine batteries sometime during the trip. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Number of posts: 7197
Tobacco: ALL McClelland's Virginias , and several Balkans.
Pipe: Savanelli's, Pre and Lane era Charatans as well as various GBD's,BBB's, and Edward's and S&R pipes.
Registration date: 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:47 pm

These folks have been in Austin since the early 80's and have a nice shop in Austin. I've never stopped into the shop in Round Rock but I'm sure it's as nice as the shop in Austin
http://www.pipeworld.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Number of posts: 13148
Tobacco: Real tobacco.
Pipe: Sleeper pipes.
Registration date: 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I miss Austin. I haven't been there in far too long.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rufusricks

Number of posts: 3
Registration date: 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am

There's a smoke shop in austin called heros and legacies they've got one here in lubbock thats pretty nice, so I'm sure the one in Austin isn't to bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pylorns

Number of posts: 62
Tobacco: Mostly aromatics, sutliff, 1Q, Straus, etc
Pipe: Peterson, Karl Erik, Nording
Registration date: 2013-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Just an update - Heroes and legacies in Lubbock closed down - and moved all their inventory to the Austin store. The pipe specific stuff has been pruned out and the guy who was over it is no longer with the company. Another employee has been working with us (Austin Pipe Club) to stock some better blends of tobacco and pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1