HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Well: either the world will abruptly end, life-changing events will occur that will affect all life on earth, or the Aliens will come back and 'End the Earth Experiment'.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Smoke em while you got em boys.

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Well: either the world will abruptly end, life-changing events will occur that will affect all life on earth, or the Aliens will come back and 'End the Earth Experiment'.

lol!

AGAIN? That's three times so far in my life! Wish someone would figure it out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Yep, it's nearly all over folks, in the meantime, LET'S PARTY, everyone around Rob's gaff, we might as well smoke up his cellar before it's all over. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
Yep, it's nearly all over folks, in the meantime, LET'S PARTY, everyone around Rob's gaff, we might as well smoke up his cellar before it's all over. Wink

Come on over, Kirk! We'll celebrate the last few days in style. cheers (And Lat-Bomb the hell out of my house) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm

woo hoo, tonight I'm gonna party like its 1999

yeah

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:27 pm

You're kidding! NINE days? I gotta hurry up here....

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Did we all hang on to our Y2K apocolypse kits and our purple Nike's? If you want to get onboard the mothership you need to have your purple Nike's bounce

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Do we have a special purple tobacco to smoke?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah, Y2K was so much fun, let's create another one.

Anyone want to sign over their estate to me? I mean, the rapture and all, I'm gonna be here for a bit. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Do we know what time on the 21st? I mean, I'd like to squeeze in at least one last Friday happy hour, if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Rob a bank and head for Vegas, steal a Maserati and drive it like it's stolen, tell your boss what you really think of him, admit any indiscretions to your wife, and while you're at it tell her how much you've really spent on that rack of pipes and growing cellar of tobacco, what have you got to lose?

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Yeah, Y2K was so much fun, let's create another one.

Anyone want to sign over their estate to me? I mean, the rapture and all, I'm gonna be here for a bit. Laughing

Cool

not a chance brother, I am gonna grab ahold of you and you will be pulled up with me, yeah, that will show you

rev
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Heathens are not that much like wild animals, Rev, you can't show up with one at the gates and say, "...oh...but he's soooo cute... can I keep him? Can I?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I don't know... you seem pretty cute, I bet I could sneak you in. Little feller will be your name

rev
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Until I crap in some angel's shoes... *sigh* Twisted Evil

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:03 pm

red shoes? I hear the angels like em

rev
Back to top Go down
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Friday the 21st is my last day of work before a stretch of 11 days off.

If the world ends before I get to take my vacation, I'm going to be seriously aggravated. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Come on over, Kirk! We'll celebrate the last few days in style. cheers (And Lat-Bomb the hell out of my house) Twisted Evil

Ya know what Rob, the amount of folk across the pond who have invited me over for a smoking session is quite touching, I actually wish I could take some folk up on their invites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

so you expect us to postpone the apocalypse so you can have a vacation? talk about self absorbed

rev
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 pm

the rev wrote:
so you expect us to postpone the apocalypse so you can have a vacation? talk about self absorbed

Ha! Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm

idbowman wrote:
Friday the 21st is my last day of work before a stretch of 11 days off.

If the world ends before I get to take my vacation, I'm going to be seriously aggravated. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WHY? you'd NEVER have to do anything again? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey, great excuse not to shop. Twisted Evil santa Twisted Evil

Sorry kids, Santa didn't bring you anything, the world was supposed to end. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
Hey, great excuse not to shop. Twisted Evil santa Twisted Evil

Sorry kids, Santa didn't bring you anything, the world was supposed to end. Razz

Definitely going to be a blue Christmas. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next