HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Simple Man wrote:
Definitely going to be a blue Christmas. Laughing

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steveaux

Registration date : 2012-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leftover421

Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

YAY cheers My only problem is I have a few pounds of baccy here Shocked I better get down to some serious smoking. Cool In light of that thought I better try this tin of Balkan Flake and see if it is really is Deliciously Cool Cool Time to get out the scissors and cut me some cube. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slartibartfast

Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Another massively disappointing bang...story of my bloody life... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 pm

So, it's going to be raining Mayan warriors?

Cool!

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 am

idbowman wrote:
Do we know what time on the 21st? I mean, I'd like to squeeze in at least one last Friday happy hour, if possible.

Presumably at the solstice, which this year is at 11:12 am GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, or UTC if you prefer). That's 6:12 am EST. Feel free to adjust your party schedules accordingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:27 am

DrT999 wrote:
idbowman wrote:
Do we know what time on the 21st? I mean, I'd like to squeeze in at least one last Friday happy hour, if possible.

Presumably at the solstice, which this year is at 11:12 am GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, or UTC if you prefer). That's 6:12 am EST. Feel free to adjust your party schedules accordingly.

Ah, good news! I'll still be sleeping. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sand18f

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 am

DrT999 wrote:
idbowman wrote:

What about ZULU time? Is Daylight Savings Time in effect if we use ZULU time? scratch

I think I'll put on the "Dark Side of The Moon" and smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:49 am

So solar storm, earth quake, super volcano , what's your bet how it will happen? I'm thinking asteriod. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:50 am

sand18f wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
idbowman wrote:

What about ZULU time? Is Daylight Savings Time in effect if we use ZULU time? scratch

No daylight savings in the northern hemisphere -- those in the southern will die in the opposite direction Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:59 pm

DrT999 wrote:
No daylight savings in the northern hemisphere -- those in the southern will die in the opposite direction Rolling Eyes

Does that mean they will be un-dead? So that's how the Zombie apocalypse starts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 pm

sand18f wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
idbowman wrote:

ZULU = GMT/UTC. No difference Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm

sand18f wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
idbowman wrote:

Not a bad way to go. Not bad at all... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Harlock999 wrote:
Not a bad way to go. Not bad at all... Cool

Whatcha think, Harlock - one last listen to Ummagumma?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:59 pm

"Truckin" is what I'll listen to Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:01 pm

monbla256 wrote:

Aaaahhhhhh, a 'Dead Head'. That explains a lot.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slartibartfast

Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:30 am

monbla256 wrote:

...got my chips cashed in... Laughing

Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.
Lost one round but the price wasn't anything,
A knife in the back and more of the same

Same old, rat in a drain ditch, caught on a limb,
You know better but I know him.
Like I told you, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 am

This just in: The Mayan Weather Forecast for 12/21/12.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:49 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:
This just in: The Mayan Weather Forecast for 12/21/12.

lol!

Well then, it's official! Dang! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

You know the most aggravating thing about the Weather Forecast - every channel gives a different outlook as well as temperatures.

Here's another in the latest Meteorological forecasting models for 12/21/12. This computer model shows the temps will start rising earlier in the week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 am

If one of the local suns went nova, it would generate a massive blast of cosmic rays. These would travel at the speed of light and instantly destroy all life on earth. This will really irritate all those people who will miss the "I told you so" opportunity..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 am

Obligatory...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 am

getting upset and afraid, I can understand this what with the coming horrors of the 21st, but I have GOOD NEWS for you all.

I have the ONLY fool proof way of surviving past the 21st, the World is NOT going to end, the Human race is going to be ending, that much you know right!?!

Okay, I have a personal bunker which will shield you all from even the most nefarious of death rays and cosmic pollutants, there are enough spaces to hold 2900 people, so it will hold ALL OF US quite comfortably. Now to get a place in my personal bunker (AND I MUST STRESS YOU MUST HURRY TO DO THIS IN TIME) all you need to do is EXPRESS COURIER me all of your pipes, tobacco and ready cash (currency doesn't matter, just send all you have or can gather in time). Once I am receipt of your offerings I shall have you 'materialised' directly into your own personal bunker space and the very 'moment' it is safe to do so you shall be materialised back to your home. The greatest benefit of all is that my super-god-powers will make it so that you wont even notice anything happens. You will find everything as it was the very split-second you were materialised, I will make everything all better, I will resurrect all peoples, you wont even notice anything at all, such are my divine god powers.

Your offerings shall grant me the strength to perform this miracle, so waste no time, organise your courier and get shipping to me NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next