HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 am

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
getting upset and afraid, I can understand this what with the coming horrors of the 21st, but I have GOOD NEWS for you all.

I have the ONLY fool proof way of surviving past the 21st, the World is NOT going to end, the Human race is going to be ending, that much you know right!?!

Okay, I have a personal bunker which will shield you all from even the most nefarious of death rays and cosmic pollutants, there are enough spaces to hold 2900 people, so it will hold ALL OF US quite comfortably. Now to get a place in my personal bunker (AND I MUST STRESS YOU MUST HURRY TO DO THIS IN TIME) all you need to do is EXPRESS COURIER me all of your pipes, tobacco and ready cash (currency doesn't matter, just send all you have or can gather in time). Once I am receipt of your offerings I shall have you 'materialised' directly into your own personal bunker space and the very 'moment' it is safe to do so you shall be materialised back to your home. The greatest benefit of all is that my super-god-powers will make it so that you wont even notice anything happens. You will find everything as it was the very split-second you were materialised, I will make everything all better, I will resurrect all peoples, you wont even notice anything at all, such are my divine god powers.

Your offerings shall grant me the strength to perform this miracle, so waste no time, organise your courier and get shipping to me NOW.

Ooooh Kirk. You are my hero! Getting my stuff together right now. Look for the shipment soon. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 am

Yeah Kirk, check is in the mail!

Be sure and watch for it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am

Centurian 803 wrote:
Ooooh Kirk. You are my hero! Getting my stuff together right now. Look for the shipment soon. Shocked

You are very wise, a place in divine paradise shall be yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Yeah Kirk, check is in the mail!

Be sure and watch for it. Laughing

Bog off, you're not allowed in, now go away you evil troll. Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Hermit wrote:

And here I thought the Mayan's just got tired of carving the calendar. scratch

"What do you think, Ed?"
"Eh, a few thousand years is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 pm

I think there is probably another stone somewhere. More than likely some ancient guy found it and thought, "HEY! If I put a few legs on that thing it would make a heck of a cool coffee table!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
getting upset and afraid, I can understand this what with the coming horrors of the 21st, but I have GOOD NEWS for you all.

I have the ONLY fool proof way of surviving past the 21st, the World is NOT going to end, the Human race is going to be ending, that much you know right!?!

Okay, I have a personal bunker which will shield you all from even the most nefarious of death rays and cosmic pollutants, there are enough spaces to hold 2900 people, so it will hold ALL OF US quite comfortably. Now to get a place in my personal bunker (AND I MUST STRESS YOU MUST HURRY TO DO THIS IN TIME) all you need to do is EXPRESS COURIER me all of your pipes, tobacco and ready cash (currency doesn't matter, just send all you have or can gather in time). Once I am receipt of your offerings I shall have you 'materialised' directly into your own personal bunker space and the very 'moment' it is safe to do so you shall be materialised back to your home. The greatest benefit of all is that my super-god-powers will make it so that you wont even notice anything happens. You will find everything as it was the very split-second you were materialised, I will make everything all better, I will resurrect all peoples, you wont even notice anything at all, such are my divine god powers.

Your offerings shall grant me the strength to perform this miracle, so waste no time, organise your courier and get shipping to me NOW.

Nice try Kirk ! But we Yanks have learned there are OTHER 'bacs than British so nice try Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Reminds me of a story I read about where a guy had set himself up as a business dealing with taking care of your pets after you get taken to heaven in the rapture, it was tied to a major religious nut jobs prediction some time this year, I forget who's, but he charged thousands per pet to take care of them for you forever starting on the supposed day of rapture... and the money was paid in advance and non refundable! Genius! Last I heard he had made nearly a million dollars from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Greyson wrote:
Reminds me of a story I read about where a guy had set himself up as a business dealing with taking care of your pets after you get taken to heaven in the rapture, it was tied to a major religious nut jobs prediction some time this year, I forget who's, but he charged thousands per pet to take care of them for you forever starting on the supposed day of rapture... and the money was paid in advance and non refundable! Genius! Last I heard he had made nearly a million dollars from it.

If he's planning on the rapture, that would imply he'll be taken when the time comes, too. Who will actually be taking care of the pets then? I mean, if all the believers are gone that only leaves the unsaved, right? Seems like kind of a ripoff. Razz

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Now we know it's Official - here's the Actual Countdown Clock itslef! Shocked

http://worldend.org/2012/clock-countdown.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Nah, he was a sinning Agnostic or something. I remember it being part of his written guarantee that he wouldn't be taken up at the time. But I like the way you think, trying to cover the angles!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 am

monbla256 wrote:
Nice try Kirk ! But we Yanks have learned there are OTHER 'bacs than British so nice try Twisted Evil

Darn it, you saw through my dastardly plan to dominate the World huh Twisted Evil , ah well, back to normal hum-drum life I guess. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Now we know it's Official - here's the Actual Countdown Clock itslef! Shocked

http://worldend.org/2012/clock-countdown.html

Thank you for that Rob. Now I can more accurately plan the rest of the year Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Fishfuzz wrote:

I like it.

I was in Cozumel on the 21st, but my wife wouldn't allow me to taunt all the folks running about in Mayan costumes about getting it wrong. . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Greyson

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Is anyone else a little disappointed? Fire and brimstone, tidal waves, asteroids hitting the earth, the rise of the living dead... I feel like I've missed out on a hell of a show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lowflyingpenguin

Location : The Wilds of Canada (from Iroquois for 'the village')
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 pm

I think I must have overslept or something and missed it...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Only 9 Days left until the end of the world!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3