HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dpkrause

dpkrause

Registration date : 2012-10-17

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report Empty
PostSubject: Chattanooga Smoke Night Report   Chattanooga Smoke Night Report EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Last night was the second meeting of the newly formed Chattanooga Pipe and Cigar Club. My first meeting was me, my wife, and my best friend. Having learned my lesson I pounded the pavement and did my best to advertise our small little club. I am happy to report a very successful turn out for our second meeting. 12 people in attendance (not including myself) and several business cards handed out to interested people passing by. I had several holiday themed tobaccos on hand to share along with some loaner pipes. This was a huge hit. Jack Lee's Yule Pudding was the favorite holiday blend of the night. All in all it was great success. So much so, that I have had to book a private room at the Chattanooga Billiard Club for our next meeting. I will be raffling off a brand new Savinelli Trevi pipe and some tinned tobacco at the upcoming meeting.
Here are some pics of the night. It was so busy I missed a few people.

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180760

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180762

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180764

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180765

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180767

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180768

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180770

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180772

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report PC180773
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ChattanoogaPipeClub
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chattanooga Smoke Night Report   Chattanooga Smoke Night Report EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Looks like a good time!!! Cool pub, too, by the way!

Cool
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Chattanooga Smoke Night Report   Chattanooga Smoke Night Report EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Looks like a fun time. Always great to see fellow pipers getting out to appreciate the piping together. Tobacco is best shared.
Back to top Go down

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: