HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Peterson 2012 Holiday blend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Peterson 2012 Holiday blend   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm

OK, folks. Need some advice. I have not tried cavendish in over a decade. I currently have a bowl of this wonderful smelling Peterson 2012 Holiday blend going. My wife loves it. You know what that means! So i would like to smoke this through the holidays to keep Mrs. Claus happy. The tin says it is a blend of different shades of Virginias and 3 kinds of cavendish.

I'm a big of a puffer and I know if I smoke this I will get tongue bite. If you can share any tips and advice on packing and smoking I would love to hear from you. This bowl I gravity packed the ribbon cut and lightly tamped. So far so good. I get hints of tongue bite and back off on my puffing so no scorching yet.

As for a bowl-in-progress review? Well the room aroma smells like baked apples and caramel. The mouthfeel is soft and tastes a bit like hazelnut. It is a nice change since I have been heavy on the Plum Pudding for the last several weeks.

I thank the secret Santa out there that picked this up for me! I always enjoy something new!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://geoffcorey.github.io
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Peterson 2012 Holiday blend   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Sounds good, I have a tin in my cellar and will have to try it sometime soonish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Peterson 2012 Holiday blend
Page 1 of 1