HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thanks to Cup O Joe's, Luxury Bullseye Flake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UniversalCode

Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Thanks to Cup O Joe's, Luxury Bullseye Flake   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:56 pm

First of all, I have to say thanks to Cup O Joes! Placed my order Saturday morning and my package arrived Monday afternoon!!! How awesome is that? Thanks guys!

That said, among others, I ordered Peter Stokkebye's Luxury Bullseye Flake, and that's what's in my pipe right now. It's pretty damn good, and for the price I may have to forget about my current love affair with Escudo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clay

Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Cup O Joe's, Luxury Bullseye Flake   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Luxury Bullseye Flake is awesome, just tried it today. I have yet to open my tin of Escudo, and have high hopes for that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UniversalCode

Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Cup O Joe's, Luxury Bullseye Flake   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm

LBF is sweeter, yet less complex than Escudo, but about half the price. If you like VaPers, you'll love them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Cup O Joe's, Luxury Bullseye Flake   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Escudo has the typical VA/Perique profile of sweetness and spice. If you like this underlined, in bold, then you want Escudo. But then a lb will set you back $100.00. I'm always going to smoke Escudo, but John Patton Cool Hand Fluke, $37.00/lb, is my mainstay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thanks to Cup O Joe's, Luxury Bullseye Flake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1