HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Recommendations 4 Outside smoking Tobac?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loneredtree

Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Recommendations 4 Outside smoking Tobac?    Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:26 am

I have never found the flavors in tobacco smoking outside like I do while indoors. I usually smoke English or Va/ Oriental tobacco. Many of us smoke outdoors only to appease SWMBO. Anyone have a handle on good blends for this situation?

sunny sunny sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations 4 Outside smoking Tobac?    Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:47 am

Hey lonered... I smoke exclusively outside, and really, to please myself. I prefer it. I find the flavors to be better outside than inside, so I can only conclude one thing: we've set our expectations to how we apply it. Smile

Probably also why I find such dramatic changes during the seasons on what tastes good when, too. More variables.

I wish I could start you out on something that guarantee would taste good outside, but you might have to do some "start from scratch" in that regard. Think of it as a second youth of pipe smoking--might actually be kind of neat. Start bringing stuff outside that you don't normally like inside as a beginning point...? *shrug*

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Recommendations 4 Outside smoking Tobac?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1