HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Seems she started her festivities early!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Blame farts on the dog; blame drunken-oops messes on the cat.

You're terrible, GK. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Coulda been worse. Coulda been your last fluffy tails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Grayson , your alright brother.

Edited in: yeah that Greyson guy is ok to I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:49 pm

I think that's her way of telling me I'm spending too much time on the internet. Also, this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh sweet Tallulah Belle... What a good looking cat.
Zach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Want her. Zach? I'll mail her to you in several boxes. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
I think that's her way of telling me I'm spending too much time on the internet. Also, this:

Tortoishell cats are good luck! You get rid of her and it will be WORSE than a broken mirror Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 pm

You can't get rid of her George!!! She's a pussy magnet!!!!! Plus I have a gift for her also... When you coming to Ludington?
Zach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:17 pm

She looks lonely you should get Twisted Evil another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Too funny George. Your hell raisen cat looks just like my shop (piping buddy) cat Ruffis. Just missing the orange tuff.

PS. If she is lonley we have 2 females & they have 2 batches each a year, how many would you like. Would make a good bombing mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Hawker wrote:

PS. If she is lonley we have 2 females & they have 2 batches each a year, how many would you like. Would make a good bombing mission.

You runnin' a cat factory?
Get em fixed. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Hermit wrote:
Hawker wrote:

I was thinking we needed to but the wife just posts pics on her face book page and sometimes they are all spoken for in 20 minutes. I'ts fun raising them watching them play is hilarious then there gone when there 7-8 weeks old. Never had a problem finding homes yet. Knock on wood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Hawker wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Hawker wrote:

I was thinking we needed to but the wife just posts pics on her face book page and sometimes they are all spoken for in 20 minutes. I'ts fun raising them watching them play is hilarious then there gone when there 7-8 weeks old. Never had a problem finding homes yet. Knock on wood.

I wish I couldda got a few of mine adopted. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Looks like the cat had a busy afternoon...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: