HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Bowl Coating

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 pm

It's a good thing you posted that at 1AM and not 1PM; I'd have guessed you were staring at the sun a wee bit too much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 am

http://www.apassionforpipes.com/neills-blog/2013/2/7/advice-to-new-pipe-smokers-on-selecting-a-pipe.html

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Yak wrote:
http://www.apassionforpipes.com/neills-blog/2013/2/7/advice-to-new-pipe-smokers-on-selecting-a-pipe.html

What a Face

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

This should be reprinted with permission as a headline stickypost.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:05 pm

There's a lot of good stuff in there. Cool

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Yak wrote:
There's a lot of good stuff in there. Cool

What a Face

I put that article to the attention of the Tinder Box manager to make his minions that work there read it...it'll make my "job" easier with a couple of the guys there so I don't have to keep getting side questions when they're engaging a new pipester. Laughing Nice kids that work there, really, but I nerd out on this stuff a bit more than they do. As part-time workers, college kids with girlfriends, homework and beer to keep them occupied, infosources like that article are very necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Nice kids that work there, really, but I nerd out on this stuff a bit more than they do.

Reminds me of a friend of mine that knew more about new products than any part time Guitar Center employee, and could talk circles around them, until they would just give up and let themselves be "schooled" by him. Great way to get discounts too, as he knew the mark up on every item, and would then make them an "offer" they couldn't refuse...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Coating   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Harlock999 wrote:

Reminds me of a friend of mine that knew more about new products than any part time Guitar Center employee, and could talk circles around them, until they would just give up and let themselves be "schooled" by him. Great way to get discounts too, as he knew the mark up on every item, and would then make them an "offer" they couldn't refuse...

That's me with synthesizers in the Pro Audio department at our local GC. Embarassed Though, admittedly I lack in the expensive software department. I get calls from a few of them when something "old and weird" ends up in the store. That's how I get my discounts, usually on the item in question. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bowl Coating
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6