HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dadof8

Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Just found this forum the other day from another forum I frequent.

I started smoking pipes this summer while on a business trip. I have 3 pipes, but I only smoke 2 to 3 times a week.

I am lucky to have a real nice tobacconist in St. Charles, MO. I've been enjoying buying 1 oz. bags of tobacco from John Dengler's. I really like the Vintage Virginia and the Black Maria (a Latakia mix). I've also been into the vanilla tobacco's, but they don't smoke near as good as the tobacco smells in the bag.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I don't have a lot to contribute as I am new to this. I do like to read and hear what others have to say.

Dadof8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Welcome to the board Dadof8! Hope to hear from you often, even if you are new. Smile

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Welcome, Dadof8! If your name implies eight children, you're probably blessed to find time for 2 or 3 smokes a week. Anyway, glad to have you here, and look forward to your posts.

Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:38 pm

Hey! Smile

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showme1or2

Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:14 pm

Hey Dado8, it is good to have some MO people around here. I'm from just south of St. Louis (Arnold) originally. I've been meaning to get up to Dengler's everytime I get back home but I never seem to make it north of Olivette.

There is a ton of good knowledge from great people on this board (myself excluded). Ask questions and let the great learning experience that is pipe smoking begin.

Welcome,
showme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bronxbill

Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:42 am

Welcome Dad of 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:29 am

Welcome Dadof8. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:56 am

Howdy Dadof8! I'd say, you must have your hands full!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri   Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:58 am

A warm welcome Dadof8..,
Very Happy Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1