HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Friendship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 pm

I have had some heart breaks in the friendship area. But I also have been blessed to have some of the most amazing friends ever. I know you aren't talking about wives, but I can just hang out with my wife and be so happy just to be with her. But our room mate is an example. He came out to visit us when his brother and sister in law, who were friends of ours were staying with us. So it was him, his brother his sister in law, my wife and i, and our two daughters in a one bedroom loft. We became fast friends. When we moved to Australia our family lived with him until we really wanted room to take in people who needed housing. So we looked for a house that was big enough to stay together. We couldn't find it, but wound up buying a house that was part of a duplex, and my family rented the duplex. Lived the next two years side by side. After we moved home he worked and worked to get a visa and then sold everything to move here and be with us. There is nothing either of us could do that would make the other leave. He has got our back and we have his.

I have a pro fighter friend that is like an older rebellious asshole of a son to me, that I will love forever, no matter how stupid he acts Smile

But I have had many friends that I thought were there for the long haul, that would always be there, that just disappeared. Sometimes a new job, or moving away, often times a girl. But the fact is I did it too. Especially when I went from a crazy punk rock sex fiend into a fire breathing born again Christian. I still feel bad about how some of those relationships ended.

I will say this, from what I know of some of the guys on this board, I would be a friend to you. I know it,

john
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm

i.keenum wrote:
. Sucks because through high school we were shoulder to shoulder every day for about 6 years. Did everything together.

You were in high school for six years?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cben

Registration date : 2012-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Well said guys, I thought I was the only one who had these thoughts. Once again BoB has lifted my spirits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gumball

Registration date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 am

I concur with the observation that 'friend' is an over used word these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 am

beetlejazz wrote:
Kids kids

Do I need to pinch some naughty bottoms again??

Pinch my what!!!!!!!!!!! Oh bottom.................... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 am

Quote :
Do I need to pinch some naughty bottoms again??

The line forms to the right . . . Laughing

What a Face
Back to top Go down

Friendship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: