HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:03 pm

2013 starts off next week as usual (though 3rd Thursday this month) at the Pen & Pencil Club on Latimer St. We've been picking up new members the last several meetings but there's still plenty of room. The club is very accomodating - they like our group, maybe because the pipes give the place more class.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somedumbjerk

Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:09 am

That's my birthday! Give em he'll for me! Or at least drink a rye and smoke a VA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 am

Thursdays won't work for me until after February, because the wife is out of town on those nights and I have dog care. But, I'm due for a Philly meeting. Some of the NYC guys and I were talking about the Philly meeting. A few of them threatened to also make the pilgrimage as well. It is really a fine group and meeting place. Parking is $10 right beside the club and it is easy to get into that part of Philly (and out). Have an enjoyable evening!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 pm

If only it were not a 2 hour drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Cigar - drive from HdG to downtown is more like an hr and fifteen to twenty. We have pipers come in from S Delaware and Bau'more and one young fellow who does the 2 hr drive from the shore. Our regulars from Northern Jersey carpool, so that makes it easier.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

I know but it takes me 45 mins to get from work to havre de grace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Ah well - I'll catch up with you at Main Street Cigar sometime.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 17Jan 7:00pm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: