HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

You guys are lucky.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 pm

I could go for a little wine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm

gravel wrote:
I could go for a little wine.

Make sure and have a good Cheese with it. Cool
Some 12-year Aged Wisconsin Cheddar goes great with a nice Red...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
puros_bran wrote:
shut up Vino...

lol!

Toucheť!! cheers cheers cheers

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 am

puros_bran wrote:
shut up Vino...

This. Except to the obvious, typical PeeB rapier wit--not that Veet oughta shut up. Because I agree: Feh.

I'll just keep reading frozen rabbit reviews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vito

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 am

puros_bran wrote:
shut up Vino...
I like you too, pb.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vitotuxedo.com/VitoSpace/Home/=index.html
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:08 am

Kyle, I've been knowing the electronic persona of Vito for about 7? years. One of the best folk I know. If I thought there was a snowballs chance in hades of him shutting up because I fired one back at him I would eternally sow my fingers into fuzzy mittens to prevent accidently causing such. You on the other hand.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm one of the most transparent people that post here, PeeB. The problem is most people don't bother to see beyond the surface. If it takes you seven years to be comfortable (or care) in how to interact with me, you're a dipsh*t. Laughing I'm no flower, nor am I a mountain.

As if I'd shut up. I'll get bored with this place before that happens. And no, you couldn't do anything to push me elsewhere. You could ban me, i suppose, but I'm my own biggest threat either way. Heh. I love you

Vito is still awesome. I didn't get the guy at first, but Yak clued me in a little and I tuned my receptors a tad beyond "internet basic" and...well, after seeing that crazy picture of the dude, I can conclude this tribe is my tribe. (...not to talk as if you aren't here, V...) Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeDragon

Registration date : 2012-10-31

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Board forums no matter what form they take can and will remain tricky at best for peoples thoughts, intentions, expressions etc to be understood by others on them.

As stated earlier, people have different intentions and interpretations of things which can really take a wrong turn by accident. Then you have the real ASSHOLEs who stir shit up just for the sake of it or dont want to hear others opinions etc because they differ or challenge their own.

In their eyes its I wont ever see/meet the others so who cares what I say. This changes to some degree if the opposite were to happen, then again... you have the rare Douch that shouldnt be wasting the surrounding air if you get my drift.

With that said, Ive seen some really good things on this board so far, esp in the case of Kyles broken Meer. From an outside observer position and one not to familiar with the usual suspects on here, I saw a bunch of people joking and at the same time offering the best "answers" to a screwed up situation.

Unfortunately, in this case, I think the best thing that sums up the situation is "shit happens", it doesnt make it "better" or fix the pipe. But, in my eyes/opinion people were trying their best.

Taking into account all the shit that not only happened but is happening in Kyles life right now, I think the pipe breaking took the place of the camel and straw scenario.

Which in turn resulted in him getting like he did (A little smokey under the collar). Evil or Very Mad

[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Kyle, Ill drive out there and sow your fingers into mitts before dealing with your crap for seven years... Well unless gas it too high, then ill just gouge my eyes out. Which I'd probably do anyway looking at your ugly ass, might as well save the gas.. someone pass some scissor...

pipedragon.. if ya got something to say just say it man.. I can't figure out if I'm an asshole or kyles an asshole or if we are douches.. or wtf you meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeDragon

Registration date : 2012-10-31

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm

puros_bran wrote:

pipedragon.. if ya got something to say just say it man.. I can't figure out if I'm an asshole or kyles an asshole or if we are douches.. or wtf you meant.

LOL,

Nah, none of the above, if I thought you or someone else on here was an asshole, I wouldnt hesitate to speak my mind on it Very Happy

But to clarify, I was referring to boards in general and how some people act/react etc in general. In the case of this board and Kyle, I think people were acting with good intentions that just got misinterpreted some.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Ok.. so Kyle's the asshole. We can work with that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Ok.. so Kyle's the asshole. We can work with that. Laughing

To quote Presidential social voodoo: "YES WE CAN!" Laughing

cheers

I don't care what everyone's opinion is on how I reacted. I did what I did, it got kind of misinterpreted and even more convoluted, which pissed me off more realizing my friends are just as retarded as I am, I already said it was stupid as a whole. So unless you just have to get it out of your system, or you skimmed so quickly through this post you didn't get the detail, I have thought beyond The Tribe in this matter and the Group Collective just happens to agree with me. Cool? Cool. Shhhhh. Leave the scab on.

My pipe self-destructed. I was pissed. It went deeper in my psyche than I realized. People stepped on my toes, innocently so. I got irritated. No one's fault, shit happens. The end. Let me be an asshole and nuts in peace, now. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 pm

WTF are you going on about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Useless, repeated attempts of communicating...happens. Sorry, boss.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: You guys are lucky.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You guys are lucky.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top