HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Whats the word on pit bulls?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats the word on pit bulls?   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 pm

I was showing dogs back when the Akita first hit the American market. At one of the big west coast shows the leading Akita owner around put his champion male in for best of breed. His younger male, son of the old dog, was in as Winners Dog. Yep...don't get two related Akita males close to each other. They locked up. I was in the next ring, ran to the concession stand and grabbed a bucket of water, while about 6 people were holding the dogs off the ground, and I tried to drown them==it worked they disengaged. Have never trusted Akitas. They are not particularly bright and can be quite aggressive. I hear they taste fine, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the word on pit bulls?   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 am

thedeep wrote:
Have never trusted Akitas. They are not particularly bright and can be quite aggressive. I hear they taste fine, though.

Akitas are pretty funky dogs...I keep my distance from 'em. Glad to know they have good culinary applications though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Whats the word on pit bulls?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2