HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Savinelli 93

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallGuy

Registration date : 2013-02-06

PostSubject: Savinelli 93   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm

I was given this Savinelli Signature 1993 Series from a friend wo got it and was not interested in it. I was told it is colectable but I can't seem to find out what it is worth or if it is rare. I figured I would reach out to the forum to see if any of you know. Thanks in advance for your help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli 93   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:19 pm

The pipe is worthless, you should give it to me & i'll give it a good home. Laughing Laughing
It's a Savinelli "Pipe Of The Year" which they started in 1985 to present. Google it & you'll find guys with whole complete collections and individual pipes smoked & unsmoked for sale.
The only one i have is a 1985 (paid 70 or 80 bucks for used) and it's one of my favorite pipes. Smokes great & wouldn't hesitate getting another. Every year has it's own shape & the signature is gold inlay. Pretty tough to go wrong with a Savinelli, great pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli 93   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Unsmoked, it's retail value is probably in the neighborhood of around $250.

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli 93   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Who cares what it's worth , put some 'bac in it and tell us how it smokes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallGuy

Registration date : 2013-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli 93   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks for all the info and the advice. I may smoke it or I may start to find the rest of the collection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Savinelli 93
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: