HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

IPSD at Philly's Morley's PC 20Feb13 7:00pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: IPSD at Philly's Morley's PC 20Feb13 7:00pm   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:41 am

The planets lined up this year, and our monthly meeting at the Pen & Pencil Club is next week on Wednesday. The food, cooked to order, is the best deal in Philly, and the bar is well stocked and friendly. Venues where we can puff, eat, converse and have libations are rare it seems. We have plenty of room to handle the 15-30 pipers, and the club even likes us. We are quite fortunate. Guests are welcome and membership dues are nonexistent.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: IPSD at Philly's Morley's PC 20Feb13 7:00pm   Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 am

Les, I'm working in NJ that day with some folks from my office. I'm going to try and swing it so I can stay in NJ (ie, they have to find their own way home!) so I can attend the meeting. I hate to spend the entire ISPD driving in the car! I'll check back as I firm this up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: IPSD at Philly's Morley's PC 20Feb13 7:00pm   Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 am

Al - cool - hope you swing it. Anything you want me to bring?

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: IPSD at Philly's Morley's PC 20Feb13 7:00pm   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:39 pm

lestrout wrote:
Al - cool - hope you swing it. Anything you want me to bring?

hp
les
Nothing in particular, it is always interesting checking out the blends you bring!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

IPSD at Philly's Morley's PC 20Feb13 7:00pm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1