HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A shot in the dark!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: A shot in the dark!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:10 pm

2013's been off to a roaring start, and as I'm bad about managing my time if I let myself online, I've been off the grid for most of the new year. It does wonders for my productivity, but I've been sorely missing the BoB...and then, late last week, I came home to an unexpected package. I should add that we've been having unseasonably warm, dry weather all winter, and so had spent my walk home contemplating what blend to pack for a a sunny afternoon bowl--as will sometimes happen, nothing I had open was really jumping out at me...

And then came the discovery of an ounce of Storm Front in my mailbox, a blend I've been long curious about. All the note said was, "Enjoy, Brother!" and I've never been one to argue with such a welcome directive! The address looked familiar, but my inbox and savebox were dumped out over and over during the planning of a certain November operation, and so I've been unablE to Confirm my suspicions...but suffice to say, be you Outlaw or law-abiding citizen, thank you, brother, for the unexpected, but highly welcome gift!!!!

And of course, if I'm already online to issue my thanks it couldn't hurt to poke around the boards and see what I've been missing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A shot in the dark!   Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

...not much, normal drama, legendary off-topicness, random bombings, etc. Very Happy

Way to get bombed, by the way. Enjoy that SF.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A shot in the dark!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: