HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The "Last Smoke" is this Friday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The "Last Smoke" is this Friday    Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:06 pm

KevinM wrote:
This is kind of hilarious. You're saying that in Texas, land of Concealed Carry for All, a bunch of old guys can't get together to lie, smoke and complain about the ding dang gubmint w/out a steenkin permit? Have a passel of Bosto retirees moved down your way?
Yep! State's now made up of N. Eastern and Midwestern suburbanites that came here for work Twisted Evil Over 70% of the states residents is now non native Razz "Course that's still less than the 60% Hispanics here now. It's the 21st century and it's ALL changing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The "Last Smoke" is this Friday    Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 am

Yeah, and I thought NY was bad.........sheesh! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vito

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: One boiled frog, coming up   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Lesepfeife wrote:
...they haven't made the connection of more taxes usually goes along with the idea of less liberty...People don't realize that the government is "boiling a frog" and it will be too late when they come for what's dear to them.
What Lesepfeife said. Exclamation

Exactly. It's true whether you're a Tea Party animal, or their sworn enemy, whether you're a struggling small business owner, or a welfare recipient suckling on the state's teat. It's true no matter whether you're a strict realist or a deluded fanboy/fangirl. Ford or Chevy, liberal or conservative, Mac or PC, blue state or red state, Fender or Gibson, mod or rocker, Beatles or Stones, boozer or teetotaler, smoker or Nico-Nazi...whether you regard the fruits of the Obama-Bush as manna from heaven or poison from hell...it's still true.

Freedoms I enjoyed in my youth are disappearing one by one before my eyes, and my dollars are stretched thinner and thinner.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vitotuxedo.com/VitoSpace/Home/=index.html

The "Last Smoke" is this Friday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2