Animal Magnetism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am

So I went for a quick couple of days to one of my client's properties in the wilds of Nevada, to check on a drilling project, and so I always stay at this particular motel. Like most of my away missions, I go out for a nightly pipe. I have a 90% chance of having some kind of animal friend join me. This particular chap is a dark grey tomcat that has repeatedly visited me for the last year and a half when I stay here...

Animal Magnetism 8516843453_d3d50310a2_z

...even if my insisting "no lap kitties, please," was totally ignored... *sigh*

My allergies won't allow me to have cats, or dogs for that matter, but I have no shortage of neat friends that join me in my quiet mission for a pleasant smoke. The people-species I drive off most of the time, but the savage beasts, they seem to seek me.

Fortunately he chilled out and went back to his normal sitting on the ground next to me contentedly so I could enjoy my smoke without a tail in my face.

Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:34 am

Cool shot!
Literally, by appearances.
And you got him to look towards the camera... Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

I'm really happy the first post wasn't, "Hey, look, Kyle finally got some p*ssy!" Animal Magnetism Facepalm lol! In other words, I'm glad PeeB didn't post first. Razz

He's a pretty chill chap, that one, I just happened to be listening to crappy Internet radio on my phone and figured I'd take a few shots of the guy. I told Yak once I get visited by lots of cats when I'm out for a pipe while traveling...with all of my tall tales I might as well back up at least one. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:58 am

It's the shell finished bent bulldog that does it Razz They love that shape and pots Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 am

Nice, what was the temp out there?
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 am

It's been beautiful lately, 50°F during the day and about 25°F at night. The weather gets squirrely this time of year, so we take good days when we can.

Mon, is that what it is? That pipe is relatively new, a friend of mine at the Tinder Box said he didn't like it (Rattray's "Old Gowrie" model 6 pipe) and gave it to me. I like it. Believe it or not, it's a 9mm filter pipe that actually smokes well for me without the filter. I think my problem is the filter pipes I have owned have all been really poorly made. This thing is a champ. *shrug*

The cat, obviously, approves.

Cool
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 am

Been 40s at night and low sixties during the day. Pretty nice here any lower is a little too chilly for me.

Last edited by i.keenum on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:27 am

Nevada blesses us with its dryness--a dry cold is as tolerable as a dry heat. A little itchy at times, but worth it. Cool

Animal Magnetism 601366_576770289002196_1251093773_n
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 am

Ya I get swamp ass in the dead of winter here.
Back to top Go down
blr1911

blr1911

Registration date : 2013-02-03

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 am

Nice buddy!

What's the pipe?
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Magnetism   Animal Magnetism EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
That pipe is relatively new, a friend of mine at the Tinder Box said he didn't like it (Rattray's "Old Gowrie" model 6 pipe) and gave it to me. I like it. Believe it or not, it's a 9mm filter pipe that actually smokes well for me without the filter. I think my problem is the filter pipes I have owned have all been really poorly made. This thing is a champ.

Cool
Back to top Go down

Animal Magnetism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: