HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

C&D Star of the East in a Savinelli half-bent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
awoodby

Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: C&D Star of the East in a Savinelli half-bent   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Yet another phenomenal catch from some kind soul, this is one of my favorite blends to date! This one looks like it had been cellared for a bit, as the tobacco had heavily stained the cardboard lining in the C&D tin, so I don't know if this stuff is this amazing fresh, but I'll be finding out.

Nice well-blended latakia, sticky, even burn. Lingering aftertaste tastes great and makes you want to get back out of bed to have another bowl.

I have plenty to try but have gone back to this one several times now.

Highly recommend, and thanks!

--alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashmir

Registration date : 2012-11-21

PostSubject: Re: C&D Star of the East in a Savinelli half-bent   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey that's great Alex! SOTE is my main go to blend. That and Westminster. Glad you liked it. And it does get better with age. I had a friend send me a five year old sample that was outta this world. Contrary to what a lot of folks say that Lat blends don't age well. This one at least does!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eboehm.com/

C&D Star of the East in a Savinelli half-bent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1