HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:10 pm

I have been following the documentaries VICE make ever since I saw their superb undercover documentary on North Korea years ago, however today they surprised me. They released a small documentary about a man who lives three miles from me. And he eats roadkill. And he'd quite like to try eating human. Again, he lives three miles from me, just incase you missed that point. I walk my dog on the moor where they were taking some scenery shots, most are actually on the abandoned airfield at Davidstow.

Obviously there are some pretty explicit scenes of dead animals in here, so if you don't have a strong stomach, perhaps just take my word on it that you don't really want this guy near you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Didn't you ever watch "American Werewolf in London"?

Keep clear of the moors, Greyson.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

I live on the damn moors! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Greyson wrote:

OH SH%T! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Just finished watching it. He actually seems like a pretty nice guy, and he even has a wife.

I guess that, combined with the fact that he's down the road from you makes it all the more freaky though.

Cat 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Greyson wrote:

Nice knowing you, buddy! Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:10 pm

I guess meat's, meat Twisted Evil Could be a good reason to go vegan Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashmir

Registration date : 2012-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Meats meat - except when its human. Look what happened to that NY cop who planned on kidnapping and eating females! Pass the sour cream please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eboehm.com/
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Creepy. Sounds a bit of a nutter an' all. I reckon you'd best keep close eye on yer doggie there mate!

Shocked

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

He seems like a pleasant fellow...and very British I might add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Can't say at one time or another friends or myself wasted a perfectly good car-meets-fauna. I have other friends who do taxidermy, too... provided it isn't too mangled. Laughing Pfff. Puritans. This guy's alright in my book.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:47 am

I decided to pause and finish watching after I finished my bag of beef jerky. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 am

I thumped a squirrel once; picked him up and he made a tasty gumbo.
Hell, if ya run it over, ya gotta eat it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slide

Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 am

I had seen that on TV.

There's a guy down South of I-10 that gets up in that makes a chalk mark by the road kill and drives by later. Anything without a makr is fresh and goes into the pot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurleyLegal

Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Few critters south of I-10 are off limits to the pot, regardless of their demise. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1