HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Empty
PostSubject: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 am

The Eggman

The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Eggman2_zps582c6a84The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Eggman_zpsdd21b160The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Eggman3_zps33a4b04dThe Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Eggman4_zps8e525f06The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Eggman6_zps087fc04b

Mauna Loa yes, another plateaux bottom volcano

The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Maunaloa5_zpse23fb964The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Muanaloa4_zpsb49fe17bThe Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Muanaloa3_zps6d3624d2The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Maunaloa2_zpsc88d4697The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) Maunaloa_zps87d09cfb

hope you don't hate them

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
kale1984

kale1984

Registration date : 2013-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 am

I love this, awesome work. the grain on the eggman is so striking, i love the knurled egdes. on the Mauna Loa, the rustification is awesome, i love how you even continued onto the stem. reeally great work
Back to top Go down
Boulder&Briar

Boulder&Briar

Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 am

Awesome brother! Keep up the good work. Definitely like how you replicated the plateau int the stem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.boulderandbriar.com
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 am

They are fantastic Rev, how can you say hope we don't hate them, your abilities with Briar are becoming simply breath taking my friend, if I could make purchase I would certainly be looking to you for a commission or three, I love your work, that Egg is absolutely stunning, bravo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 am

another pair of great looking pipes! Love the egg!
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:49 am

Fantastic Rev!! Nicely done. cheers
Back to top Go down
Slide

Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 am

Looking good Rev!
Back to top Go down
flytyer

flytyer

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 am

Great work Rev , both are awesome pipes.
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:22 am

thanks guys, I was being tongue in cheek. You have all been very supportive and encouraging as I strive to become better.

rev
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:51 am

On your Mauna Loa I love the way you carried the texture of the bottom of the stummel on to the stem, very nice!
Back to top Go down
bosun1

bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Very tasty looking!
Back to top Go down
beetlejazz

beetlejazz

Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Whoa I love the egg, also great timing with the Easter being upon us! cheers

Like others I'm enjoying so much seeing where pipe-making takes you, pipe by pipe, idea by idea.
Back to top Go down
Hawker

Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 pm

That egg is absoultly awsome looking Rev, the way you did the stem was very creative. Both very nice pipes.
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 pm

thank you so much

rev
Back to top Go down
Bobostro61

Bobostro61

Registration date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Very impressive Rev! Nice work. They both look great!
Back to top Go down
millerman

millerman

Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 pm

As always absolutely awesome. I love the egg and the volcano is a style i've been wanting to do. It gives me more inspiration. Oh, I've seen you on pipe makers forum too. How long does it take to get an account activated? As instructed, I sent an email right afterwards and have sent a couple more and have heard nothing. Is there anything else I can do, or just give up? Any advice would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jefe1037

jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:09 am

i really dig the eggman. volcanoes are not my style, and in fact very few non classic shapes strike my fancy, but your egg "does it" for me.
Back to top Go down
alfredo_buscatti

alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 am

Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:13 am

millerman wrote:
As always absolutely awesome. I love the egg and the volcano is a style i've been wanting to do. It gives me more inspiration. Oh, I've seen you on pipe makers forum too. How long does it take to get an account activated? As instructed, I sent an email right afterwards and have sent a couple more and have heard nothing. Is there anything else I can do, or just give up? Any advice would be appreciated.

I think the main guy on the site has been away alot. Let me ask tyler to see what he can do. Did you pick the same screen name?

rev
Back to top Go down
millerman

millerman

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Yeah, I did Millerman again. I appreciate it. And again really love the egg and volcano.
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:41 pm

sent an email hope it helps

rev
Back to top Go down
millerman

millerman

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Jacob the coldblooded

Jacob the coldblooded

Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)   The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

both fantastic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedwildlife.com/

The Eggman and Mauna Loa (my latest)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: