HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
henwrench

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 am

Front is my Mirage 1603, in the middle is the quite fantastic Gentleman Roc shape 6 and at the back is the quite frightening 'Poker with no name'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alonetone.com/henwrench
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm

That poker looks to have some girth to it!
Thick walls... good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Nice pipes, all of them!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
JPatrick

Registration date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Nice looking pipes.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 am

That Poker is fantastic, I have such a soft spot for that shape and that is a fine example, they're all wonderful looking pipes by the way but that Power, WOW. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm starting to like pokers more and more. But that Rhodesian is beautiful. Looks like it might be on the chubby side or it might be because
it's sitting next to that big 'ole poker. I love that shape more than any other and I tend to not go to the bigger shapes just because. Good looking pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beetlejazz

Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Lovely pipes all. My heart goes for the rhodesian, that is one pretty pipe. BC seems more and more interesting to me nowadays, so far my own little experience with the brand has been very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Two Butz-Choquin and a Poker with no name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1