HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice Brigham Lovat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geordiebooker

geordiebooker

Registration date : 2013-02-16

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Picked up this Brigham 3 dot Lovat today.....needs a good clean but a nice addition to my collection.

Nice Brigham Lovat DSC00352

Does anyone have a clue as what this yellow dot is......never seen one on a Brigham before.

Nice Brigham Lovat DSC00354
Back to top Go down
JPatrick

JPatrick

Registration date : 2013-03-25

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Nice Rustic finish. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
henwrench

henwrench

Registration date : 2012-04-04

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:30 am

Great looking pipe, but I've no idea on the yellow dot...

Hey, I'm in Cornwall too!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alonetone.com/henwrench
geordiebooker

geordiebooker

Registration date : 2013-02-16

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks guys.....I think the yellow dot may be to show the right way up of the stem but it seems a little TOO obvious.

Hey henwrench......I see you're in Penzance.....what's the baccy shop near you like.....we get over that way every now and again but I have yet to visit it.....what do they stock....pipes/tobacco.....do they have a smoking licence?

If you ever get over to Newquay way then give me a holler......we got a lovely smoking deck looking out to Fistral and the Atlantic at our home....you're welcome anytime as long as you bring cake.

Back to top Go down
henwrench

henwrench

Registration date : 2012-04-04

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 am

geordiebooker wrote:
Thanks guys.....I think the yellow dot may be to show the right way up of the stem but it seems a little TOO obvious.

Hey henwrench......I see you're in Penzance.....what's the baccy shop near you like.....we get over that way every now and again but I have yet to visit it.....what do they stock....pipes/tobacco.....do they have a smoking licence?

If you ever get over to Newquay way then give me a holler......we got a lovely smoking deck looking out to Fistral and the Atlantic at our home....you're welcome anytime as long as you bring cake.

You simply must visit the B&M shop in PZ. He stocks a large range of pipe tobaccos (Dunhill, Petersons, Orlik, G&H, etc.) and has a pretty decent collection of pipes, including Dunhill, though they're a little out of my price range. I'll stick to the Pete's, Butz and Dr Plumbs...

You can smoke in the shop, but he doesn't have a smoking area as such. He's a moody old sod sometimes, but when you get to know him he's alright...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alonetone.com/henwrench
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:46 pm

geordiebooker wrote:

That was the reason for the Dunhill dot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

Nice Brigham Lovat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Brigham Lovat   Nice Brigham Lovat EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:48 pm

It's a beauty mark!
jocolor 
Back to top Go down

Nice Brigham Lovat
Page 1 of 1