HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble Empty
PostSubject: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:00 pm

so this is the billiard I posted a few days ago all finished and ready to send out to his happy new owner

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_027_zpsa443d68f

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_026_zpsc46dad3f

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_025_zpsd2f0e1a4

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_024_zps082e455a

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_022_zps8f49e710

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_021_zpsb3f95476

Charcoal and Brown Marble

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_019_zps032ad78e

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_018_zps9cb78aa7

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_017_zpsc3cb6a6f

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_016_zpsee8c1a77

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_013_zps9068dbe5

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble RP_0417_012_zps376c0836

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
Boulder&Briar

Boulder&Briar

Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.boulderandbriar.com
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Two mighty fine looking pipes!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

If I was in the market for a fine looking billiard I'd seriously consider either of these pipes!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble Purple11x 3A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble Bombx10A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble Bombx10  A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble D6bddf10 A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble Cowboy13A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Nice rustication jobs, especially on the second one, Rev--good stem choice with it, too. I'd love to see those choices in a slightly bent saucer shape, that'd be keen. cheers
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 am

Why would the pipes be me , Kyle? Nevermind. Laughing Love that stem rev, great work.[justify]
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 pm

You hush, Ian! Laughing

Razz
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble   A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Is that acrylic our ebonite?
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com

A billiard with my magma finish, Charcoal and brown marble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: