HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Digital camera problem - need advice please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 am

Kirk - you ARE a regular member here and you have more friends on BoB than you probably realize, so quit apologizing.

Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:08 am

Cool

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm

gravel wrote:
Harlock999 wrote:
Hey Kirk,
It's not too late to get one of these. They're cheap, sturdy, easy to find in the dark, and you can put rainbow borders around pics, or make everyone in a photo look like they're wearing wizard hats!

I think I've stepped on a pony like that one.

You stepped on Princess Celestia? 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Kirk - you ARE a regular member here and you have more friends on BoB than you probably realize, so quit apologizing.

Cool

Dude, seriously. You're OUR bro. Deal with it, Kirkie. Smile You aren't French or Japanese, so quit being so darned apologetic, or someone's likely to bomb YOU until you submit! Laughing

PS, Kirster, a "bomb" is not the amount or size of the payload, it's the love that goes into it. I've cherished a dried-out ounce of tobacco I've gotten (mostly because I really liked the tobacco in the end Laughing ) and I've dug the more fancy stuff. Getting "stuff" doesn't make any of us or give us a rank. It actually embarrassed the shit out of me, because I didn't think I deserved it, I mean, who am I? Waffling on all the time, little experience, kinda weird...

...but I had to get over that. These guys are my friends. 🤷 I give back how I can, and it might not be as grand, but hell, Kirk, you've been equally kind to me, if not more--as I sit here smoking my favorite prince pipe ever!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If I could, I'd have a list of at least 50 people to give $300 gift certificates to smokingpipes.com so they could get whatever they wanted. Except Rob. I'd just mail him a cheap blow-up love doll with some Borkum Riff stuffed in her craw and tell him to smoke up. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Except Rob. I'd just mail him a cheap blow-up love doll with some Borkum Riff stuffed in her craw and tell him to smoke up. lol!

Yeah, that'll work just fine - a hot oriental chick would be the preference... Cool

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Dude, seriously. You're OUR bro. Deal with it, Kirkie. Smile You aren't French or Japanese, so quit being so darned apologetic, or someone's likely to bomb YOU until you submit! Laughing

Sorry for that mate.

Last edited by Kirk Fitzgerald on Fri May 03, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 am

Bloody hellfire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
Except Rob. I'd just mail him a cheap blow-up love doll with some Borkum Riff stuffed in her craw and tell him to smoke up. lol!

Yeah, that'll work just fine - a hot oriental chick would be the preference... Cool

lol!

lol! Somehow I knew you wouldn't say "no." tongue

Hey Kirkie, quit tempting the Pipe Gods, they have a way of reading this forum, too. 🆒
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Now that's some funny shyte. Laughing

Of course I wasn't yankin' yer chain, Kirk. One thing I've learned about this lovely community of pipefolk we're both a part is we take care of each other when things come up or go down. You're a good lad, big heart, generous as all get-up, so I'm not surprised in the least. I wish I could have made it happen. Look at what these folks did for me and mine back when I was raising money for my better half.

If it weren't for these great people I have largely never met in person I'd be up sh*t creek in many, many ways.

We're family, whether you like it or not. I know, I had to accept this fact a few times, and it humbled the hell out of me. cheers

PS, just give that camera some work takin' pictures of your refurbs, tarted pipes, gifts and new projects, and I think you'll be paying it forward just as you always have.

Cool

Bit worried I have upset Derrick, he hasn't been on in a while!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue May 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Don't take stuff so personally. I love you Sometimes I abandon my social efforts in lieu of other things. I assume other people do, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue May 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Like your good self Kyle, I am one of life's worriers, can't help it mate. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Tue May 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
Like your good self Kyle, I am one of life's worriers, can't help it mate. Embarassed

Nonsense. From one chronic worrier to another, don't let the little sh*t get to ya, brother--excellent skill to develop. Your mind and body will thank you for it. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Wed May 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Kyle said: "Nonsense. From one chronic worrier to another, don't let the little sh*t get to ya, brother--excellent skill to develop. Your mind and body will thank you for it."

And THAT"S a fact!

BoB is a great place with terrific people (who smoke pipes). After reading a number of past posts, I can see why I was drawn to this forum. Great people all in one "place", really rare!

After participating in this forum, one feels all right with the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Digital camera problem - need advice please!   Wed May 08, 2013 2:51 pm

I come here when no where else will do. I come here when things are good. I come here when times are grim. Unless I really can't handle outside stimuli--I show up. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Digital camera problem - need advice please!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: