HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Calling Russian Wife Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Sorry I don't recall your name -- memory @ 65 isn't what it was -- and the search feature on these forums is famously worse than useless, so I can't find your post by key words searching.

At any rate, a difference came up over the suitability of German place names to Russian case endings & the unsuitability of many Russian town names to them, &c. &c. You'll remember it without me re-hashing the whole thing. (Memory is weird : I can remember conversations but sometimes not who I was having them with).

AT ANY RATE : This is an excellent example of the chronological-historical revisionism that I was taking for granted :

http://www.newchrono.ru/frame1/Publ/kes-popul-eng.html

There is a trainload of this stuff in Russian (it's been a hot topic there for over a decade, a lot of books on it are published there) but next to nothing in English outside of Fomenko's works. Scan through it & you can see that the sort of historical displacement in time & space I was referencing isn't as "crazy" as it might appear to be at first glance.

PS : For those of you not party to this but interested in history, it raises some really intriguing points.

Cheers & Regards

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 pm

With respect to this, here are some of the actual dates indicated by calculating the horoscopes carved into (supposedly) "Ancient" Egyptian Temples :
* The Round Zodiac of Dendera: the morning of 1185/03/20 AD.
* The Long Zodiac of Dendera: 1168/04/22-26 AD.
* The Greater Temple of Esna: 1394/03/31-04/03 AD.
* The Lesser Temple of Esna: 1404/05/06-08 AD.
* The Upper Athribean: 1230/05/15-16 AD.
* The Lower Athribean: 1268/02/09-10 AD.
* The Color Horoscope of Thebes: 1182/09/05-08 AD

or even worst, the Horoscope of Thebes, discovered by Henry Brugsch, contains 3 horoscopes:

* The horoscope of demotic subscripts: 1861/11/18 AD.
* The Horoscope without Staves: 1841/10/06-07 AD.
* The Horoscope with Boats: 1853/02/15 AD

What a Face

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 pm

A wee bit more :

The Peloponnesian war broke out in 431 BC (using traditional dates) and Thucydides wrote that he began writing memoares of Peloponnesian war "at the moment that it broke out." (according to his own writings: All was at last ready, and they were on the point of sailing away, when an eclipse of the moon, which was then at the full, took place")

Thucydides actually wrote of three eclipses, two solar and one lunar, that occured during the war. From his writings we learn the first and second eclipse were solar, the third was the lunar one. The time between the first and second was 7 years. The time between the second and the third is 11 years. The first eclipse is a full eclipse, in the summer, after midday, local time. He mentions the stars can be seen, which cannot happen in a partial eclipse. The second eclipse is at the beginning of summer, the third eclipse is around the end of summer.

In the 16th Century A.D., the chronologer Dionysius Petavius determined a date that fit the first eclipse - 3 August 431 B.C. The start of the Peloponnesus war was then dated 431 B.C. The famous astronomer/mathematician Johannes Kepler confirmed the date.

Petavius then figured out the date for the second eclipse, 21 March 424 B.C. Kepler also confirmed that date.

Then Petavius choose 27 August 431 B.C. for the third eclipse.

When more modern astronomers tried to verify these dates, heated debates broke out in the 18th to the 20th centuries. The problem is the first date would not have been a total eclipse - and Thucydides in the original Greek clearly stated you could see the stars - it was a total eclipse. It would not have been total anywhere on earth. Prominent historical 'experts' who tried to solve this 'Thucydides triad problem' over the years included Petavius, Zech, Heis, Struyck, Kepler, Riccioli, Hofman, Ginzel, Johnson, Lynn, Stockwell, and Seyffarth. They did not want to get too far away from the 'well-known' date of the birth of Christ and were not able to solve the problem.

Finally a Russian mathematician named N. A. Morozov determined that an exact solution does exist. The eclipse actually occurred 2 August 1133 A.D.

Then A. T. Fomenko pointed out that there were actually two possible solutions - the other was 22 August 1039 A.D. For reasons I won't get into here it was decided that the 1133 A.D. date was the correct one. This means that Thucydides and Herodotus were 1,000 years AFTER the traditional date of Christ's birth. This means the date of Christ's birth is at least about ONE THOUSAND YEARS too old, too far back. When you pursue the ramifications of this mathematically proven fact, you will begin to see how massive are the lies that have been perpetrated upon you, upon all Western humanity.
You can argue with interpretation, but you can't argue with celestial mechanics & math.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
BriarBrad

Registration date : 2012-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Am I the only one here that reads your posts and have no idea what you are talking about? I can't be, I am certain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Quote :
chronological-historical revisionism

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bullwinkle

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 pm

BriarBrad wrote:
Am I the only one here that reads your posts and have no idea what you are talking about? I can't be, I am certain.

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taharris

Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
BriarBrad wrote:

no

I'm fairly confident that you guys are in good company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling Russian Wife Guy   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Sometimes Yak makes you think. sunny

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calling Russian Wife Guy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top