HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's up with P&C?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WVDAVE

Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 am

I placed an order on 4/15/2013 with P&C for a little tobacco that was in stock. I called on the 18th because the order seemed to be in limbo. I was told that it shipped that day. On the 22 I received an email that it finally shipped. I called again today to see why I was told it had shipped on the 18th when in fact it shipped on the 22nd and why the hold up on shipping. I found the gentleman I talked to rude and very snippy, giving me excuses and the old run around. Like talking to a politician. This the first time I ever had bad customer service from P&C. Time to move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

P&C was bought by Cigars International and they are in transition right now. Things might be a little bumpy for a month or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 am

Cigars International is owned by the same people that own Cigar.com. We have always had great customer service from them. They even answer the phone on the weekends. Hopefully they get things smoothed out at P&C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 pm

WVDAVE wrote:
I placed an order on 4/15/2013 with P&C for a little tobacco that was in stock. I called on the 18th because the order seemed to be in limbo. I was told that it shipped that day. On the 22 I received an email that it finally shipped. I called again today to see why I was told it had shipped on the 18th when in fact it shipped on the 22nd and why the hold up on shipping. I found the gentleman I talked to rude and very snippy, giving me excuses and the old run around. Like talking to a politician. This the first time I ever had bad customer service from P&C. Time to move on.

That gentleman might be working his last month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:01 pm

They were annexed by the Orion Syndicate. As you may (or may not) know, the Syndicate is actually a slave-trade circuit culture dominated by the women, even though it appears the men are in control. The women have a highly potent pheromone that puts them under unavoidable control to the female's whims. It is possible with the high turnover in the Syndicate amongst the ranks that something got botched along the way, but services are set to resume within the season. It's hard to trust a green-skinned harlot and their ilk, but the system works pretty good when in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:17 pm

as Kyle write--
"The women have a highly potent pheromone that puts them....+

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Gosh I hope that isn't how the P&C/Cigars Intl. transition is going... Laughing ...I think there'd be a lot more forgiveness for order errors.

Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Awesome OleDawg.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Laughing

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:45 pm

scotties22 wrote:
Cigars International is owned by the same people that own Cigar.com. We have always had great customer service from them. They even answer the phone on the weekends. Hopefully they get things smoothed out at P&C.

Dunno about that. I once asked the cs rep at CI about the connection and she told me they use the same shipping service but were independent.

Many claim they are the same company. Don't think there is a definitive answer. All I can say is that I had many happy dealings with cigar.com.

FWIW

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
HCraven

Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, Dave. I think you picked the wrong week to order from them, as they were hightailing all of their stock and supplies from Albany, NY to Bethlehem, PA that particular weekend. Of course, if they had COMMUNICATED with their customers about the relocation, you would have had a better understanding of what's going on and they might not have pissed you off. There's no excuse for them being snippy on the phone, though. I had a feeling that this kind of thing would happen. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What's up with P&C?   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 am

I just received an order from them yesterday.It took about 9 days to get it.Things will probably improve soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's up with P&C?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: