May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 pm

It's cool. We send off our nice yet modest frags and presto change-o...they turn into a nuclear holocaust. Kinda brings a tear to your eye.

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 D6bddf10May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 29400910May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 114e6110May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Ddb39b10May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Cf77ce10May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Dd692012May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Cowboy11

Last edited by Blackhorse on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Well-played, bombers! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:30 am

I was right. Within about 5 minutes this a.m. I got 4 emails from the USPS letting me know that one more step toward the target had been accomplished...until the last one said it was Out For Delivery.

So head for the bunker..er, "target" person! If you still have one that is!

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSGQuEihot_ASWhYiL5Mb2_ATRZazVCpGRwnjgXnLtFgWVQ2fd

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 D6bddf10May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 29400910May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 114e6110May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Ddb39b10May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Cf77ce10May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Dd692012May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Nice lookin' bomb, Todd!
Back to top Go down
leftover421

leftover421

Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:46 pm

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 P2010011

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:01 pm

And so, in the fullness of time, we HAVE delivery! At least according to the USPS anyway.

Todd - better check the front door, porch, stoop, bushes around the front of the house, etc.

It's the one that's ticking!

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 Conair382

Back to top Go down
taharris

taharris

Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm

OK folks. I know the rules and I realize that I am in violation by revealing what a particular member has sent me.

However, in this instance I feel that I am justified in breaking this particular rule.

I did receive a final package today from our beloved Blackhorse.

In that package was a .....

Well, its kind of a ....

You're supposed to .....

Ah hell, you are just going to have to see it to believe it.

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 B_173806

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 B_173827

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 B_173840

Its a Zombie Wacker! affraid Who doesn't need one of those. geek

And my four year old thinks it's really cool to!

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 B_173857

Thanks Blackhorse. This is really awsome.

Todd
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm

The little guy looks like he's found a new friend. I wouldn't be dozing off on the sofa during a Cubs game if I were you.

It's funny, I've never been able to take photos of those things that made them look like they do in person. They always look washed out and kind of hinky. In person the same odors are solid and look 'deep' - or whatever.

Be that as it may, it appears that the Zombie Whacker has found a kindred home. lol I hope you never have need of it for real.

Back to top Go down
GrampaGrossbart

GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:54 pm

WHOOOOOOA, that is amazing, BH!!! Congrats again, Todd, and here's hoping you don't need to use that bad boy anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
scotties22

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Have I missed the June post????  What's going on boys.....we doing this or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladybriar.com
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!    May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 pm

New orders posted here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel

May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: