HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

first snuffs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am

Picked up some WoS cherry menthol, irish toast #22, sm500, andkendal brown last week. I love the toast. cherry menthol is like cough drops , but really isn't offensive. I dig the new addition to my rotation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 am

Sounds good jefe. I really like Irish Toast 22. For mentholated flavors (if you're looking to expand your options), I simply can't get enough of Polschl Gawith Apricot, Polschl Ozona President and WoS Ice Licorice. Wonderful flavors with a perfect amount of menthol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 pm

As I have slid down the slippery slope of pipe tobacco, I am not going to allow myself the same with snuff (too self indulgent for me). I enjoy snuff but it is far too easy to enjoy. I have my 4 tins, and am not going to let them go to waste. We will see where impulse takes me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm

WoS Crumbs of Comfort is by far the best menthol I have had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 7:06 pm

jefe1037 wrote:
As I have slid down the slippery slope of pipe tobacco, I am not going to allow myself the same with snuff (too self indulgent for me). I enjoy snuff but it is far too easy to enjoy. I have my 4 tins, and am not going to let them go to waste. We will see where impulse takes me.

I totally agree. I have made two snuff purchases, I am good for a long time with what I have. Snuff is convenient and easy to do a lot of. I try to limit myself to a handful of snuff days a week for good measure.

kaiser83 wrote:
WoS Crumbs of Comfort is by far the best menthol I have had.

You consider Crumbs of Comfort a menthol? to me it's straight spearmint, I don't get the same sensation from it as I do with others. Crumbs lacks that Tiger Balm tingle. However, I agree that it is a great snuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

I picked up a BUNCH of new snuffs in Chicago

So far, Sam Gawith Black Coffee is my new favorite. STRONG stuff! But ultra tasty and quite long lasting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: first snuffs   Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm

s.ireland wrote:

So far, Sam Gawith Black Coffee is my new favorite. STRONG stuff! But ultra tasty and quite long lasting

Added to list of future purchase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

first snuffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Snuff Box-
Jump to: