HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Made this as a commission for a good friend

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) 922831_186227231534912_1027479150_n

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) 935350_186227238201578_141612565_n

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) 943184_186227224868246_1135203289_n

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) 941137_186227268201575_187993448_n

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Another great looking pipe Rev! I can hardly wait to see your work after your upcoming workshop trip!
Back to top Go down
Boulder&Briar

Boulder&Briar

Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Nice! Kicking ass Rev! Grant will definitely take you up to a new level because you are doing so good already and you are a fast learner will skills my friend. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.boulderandbriar.com
Slide

Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Very Nice Rev!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Neat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiram-2011

Hiram-2011

Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Sweet looking pipe, wonderful work!
Back to top Go down
bosun1

bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:19 am

Nice! Nice! Nice!
Like the balance between smooth and rough finishes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:37 am

So he is headed across country to learn to make pipes better?

Show of hands; who now believe that?

Could it be that he wants to be the next Justin Bieber and and is taking his tapes -- not briar -- to Nashville?
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:13 am

Better and faster. That stem took me all day. All day for a stem!!! I believe I have lots of room for improvement. And I will do whatever I can to improve, always.

rev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:31 am

Understood Rev. Was aware of the real reason. I was complimenting the current work.

I am sure Justin isn't concerned.

Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:06 am

Justin ? is that that attractive young canadian girl?

rev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:26 am

I think it may be the hair that contributes an androgynous aspect. He's a "pop" star to the teenyboppers or whatever they call them. Even most in my age group recognizes the name. Knowing you weren't going to Nashville to record was a flip inclusion -- a ludicrous remark by intent. If it offends, I apologize. I was inferring it was a darn nice pipe --skillful in scope. You've explained in the fund raising and here your real purpose and goes without saying. Sorry I didn't just say, "Darn nice pipe there Rev. Nicely executed."

http://justinbieberpictures.net/jb133.jpg
Justin Bieber
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:59 am

I understood all of that all the way around, no offense taken was just playing along. And I know who Justin Bieber is unfortunately.

Back in my childhood we had manly pop stars like Leif Garret and Sean Cassidy

Laughing

rev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)   Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:20 am

Here we come, walking down the street
We get the funniest looks from everyone we meet.

Hey, hey, we're the monkeys
And people say we monkey around,

Later embarrassment transcends generations.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Betty the Blowfish (check this one out Kaiser)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: