HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Purple Cow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndySmoker

Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Purple Cow   Tue May 21, 2013 2:46 pm

So a little over a year ago I bought two of the 2oz tins of Purple Cow (probably because I thought the name and picture were hilarious) smoked some of one tin didn't like it traded it to a friend. While I was trying to restack everthing after my last order I found the second tin with May 2012 sharpied on the lid, and a sticker on the bottom said April 2012. Opened that sucker up packed a pipe....and really liked it. I don't know if it just needed one year of aging or my taste have changed but I think I'll have to get some more soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Purple Cow   Tue May 21, 2013 4:47 pm

As to smoking Purple Cow...

I believe...

I'd rather see than be one.
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Purple Cow   Tue May 21, 2013 5:25 pm

When Purple Cow first came out, the blender, Bob Runowski, happen to be on the board. I asked him about where he got the name or C&D got the name. He never answered that question in our conversation. I don't know if anyone knows now... perhaps someone at C&D.

When I smoked it, I always hummed the tune "Purple Haze"...

elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Purple Cow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1