HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Brave New World for pipe smokers !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Brave New World for pipe smokers !!   Mon May 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Now with one of these we'll be able to by-pass all those e-tailers that don't stock what we want and sell estates at inflated prices!! With one of these and the necessary software we can "print" ANY blend we want and "print" ANY pipe we want! I love the 21st century Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/22/us-space-food-idUSBRE94L1B420130522
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World for pipe smokers !!   Tue May 28, 2013 7:02 am

With only primary colors available in material, do you really want to smoke erzatz Balkan Sobranie that is Canary yellow in a lime green S. Bang? Well, maybe we'll at least try a bowl, right? Probably wouldn't hurt. But, we won't tell anyone we did. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World for pipe smokers !!   Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

JKenP wrote:
With only primary colors available in material, do you really want to smoke erzatz Balkan Sobranie that is Canary yellow in a lime green S. Bang? Well, maybe we'll at least try a bowl, right? Probably wouldn't hurt. But, we won't tell anyone we did. Agreed?

No problem ! With the primary colors available, we can replicate ANY color we want ! Tobacco will look like it should and those Anne Julie's will be spot on ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Brave New World for pipe smokers !!   Tue May 28, 2013 12:00 pm

But can it "print" flavor...that is the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World for pipe smokers !!   Tue May 28, 2013 12:36 pm

pepesdad1 wrote:
But can it "print" flavor...that is the question.

So far, the answer would be:
If the flavor sought is plastic. Razz

What is proposed in that article is a quantum step beyond 3-D printing as it exists. It is much an evolving technology but with lots of promise.

I think the joking view express originally makes my response more serious than warranted and i don't want to be accused of hijacking. Evil or Very Mad 3-D printing has garnered my interest. If it peaks yours, there is a lot you can find with a search. The current hoopla isn't about pipes or flavoring but printable guns. Has a lot of folks up in arms. (inadvertent pun, honest)
Back to top Go down

Brave New World for pipe smokers !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1