HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:32 am

A few days ago, PD pm'd me with an offer to send me an opened tin of McCranie's Red Flake he had knowing my love of Red Va's. It was a tin of the 1996 crop he purchased back in '05. In today's mail arrived a LARGE padded envelope in which I could feel the tin and thought "he's added some padding to it" based on how "puffed" it was! I cut it open and not only was their the Red Flake in it's tin but 5 other zip-lock baggies with btwn 1 to 2 oz of 'bac in each one !! And ALL were FANTASTIC Va mixtures ! First up was almost 100 g of MURRAY era 965 from 2004 which is now residing in two 50g tins of Murray era 965 I had left from the 80's ( they had given up their contents in days gone by). Next was almost 2 oz of Two Friends Redwood from 2000, smells GREAT ! Next another 1 oz of McC's #24, from 2006, another great VA! Then there was a very heavy OVER 1 oz bag of McC'e Christmas Cheer from 2005 (which I'm smoking as I type and it is HEAVEN in a pipe !). And lastly about an ounce of McC's Bulk 5115 from 2006! ALL of them aged red/orange Va's that are a smoker like me's dream!!
This generousity from PD was waaaaay above and beyond and I am still at a loss for words to describe how I feel about it. Thank you is just not enough! I hope some day to be able to "pass it on" in the world of Karma to another. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 am

Hey, I wanted to pass it along to someone I knew would groove on it, and you were obviously the right man for the job Smile

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 am

Lucky he's long of tooth. In earlier times, he'd have named his first born PD.
Back to top Go down
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 am

cheers cheers cheers

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 am

Excellent. cheers Nice one, PeeD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 am

Another fine example of true brotherhood...congratulations to both gentlemen. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:06 am

Cool

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 am

Wow, nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 am

"Bombing" is breaking out in a larger than usual scale (for the short time I have been here) it seems. Shows the true brotherhood and "love" we have for one another (except when we start with that silly labeling crap). BoBers can overcome everything, it appears. A testament to the quality of the gentlemen and women that comprise this group! Smoke a bowl to celebrate this...you have created de tente.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 am

Nice one, PD!

Michael - enjoy the fine smokes. You should be good to go for quite a while now. cheers
Your staple blend (FMC 2000) will probably get a vacation in the upcoming weeks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Congratulations Michael! Liberals are usually always very generous, but most of the time, it's with someone else's money. LoL Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Well played!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

woo hoo

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:11 pm

That's marvellous, best to both of you. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Dutch wrote:
Congratulations Michael! Liberals are usually always very generous, but most of the time, it's with someone else's money. LoL Laughing
They say one of the key things to being a successful business is the use of Other Peoples Money Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:37 pm

monbla256 wrote:
They say one of the key things to being a successful business is the use of Other Peoples Money Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Of course! Works for Gub'ment bid-nezz, works for corporations and banks, too. cheers

Enjoy your ketchup, Mon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:55 am

Nothing like a virgin bomb to perk an old guy up ..... Erm I mean virginia. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com

Brother PD just Bombed the hell out of me!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1