Pipe for Jimbo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Great, now I need to try to find one just like it! 5)
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Very, very impressive Kirk!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 Purple11x 3Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 Bombx10Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 Bombx10  Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 D6bddf10 Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 Cowboy13Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:30 pm

You are a fine man
Thank you for the outstanding pictures of the process. Quite a tutorial.

Makes me proud to be on the same "bandwidth" with you.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Wow that is quite the looker! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Well done, Kirk! cheers cheers

-Yak
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 am

Thanks for the kindness guys, just wish I could be making more of them.
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am

Harlock999 wrote:
Great, now I need to try to find one just like it! 5)

Well, I am going to make some gift pipes when I can afford to buy the kits, one can be for you if you really want one.

Last edited by Kirk Fitzgerald on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Really stellar job, Kirk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Nice work. If you don't mind my asking, who is Jimbo? You've mentioned him a fair bit, but I don't think I know him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:12 am

gravel wrote:
who is Jimbo?

Jimbo is Jim Boyle on Smokers Forums, he's a great guy and a super friend.
Back to top Go down
somedumbjerk

somedumbjerk

Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Kirk, you've got talent buddy. that is a fantastic job. we need to get you more kits! honorable reason to craft a pipe that fine as well. seriously dude, keep at it. i just started drilling my own blocks and was honestly surprised as to how few tools i actually needed to do an adequate job at it. get on pipemakersforum.org and lurk there for a while. minus the drill press i got all the bits including the vise for under $80 us. man you've inspired me! i'm making another pipe! maybe this one will be good enough it won't have to be for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 pm

nice one brother, very nice

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:35 am

somedumbjerk wrote:
Kirk, you've got talent buddy. that is a fantastic job. we need to get you more kits! honorable reason to craft a pipe that fine as well. seriously dude, keep at it. i just started drilling my own blocks and was honestly surprised as to how few tools i actually needed to do an adequate job at it. get on pipemakersforum.org and lurk there for a while. minus the drill press i got all the bits including the vise for under $80 us. man you've inspired me! i'm making another pipe! maybe this one will be good enough it won't have to be for me  Very Happy

Heya Buddy, I'm a member of pipe makers, a bit too out of my league still to be honest.

I would love to be able to make pipes right from just a block, doing the drilling myself would be awesome, I can't order stuff overseas and no-one in the UK sells them, not that I have found yet that is. My biggest problem is I would need a proper shed to work in, this is what I work in now,
Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 Theshed_zps13cb8b23
the shed is even more cluttered now we have an old lawn mower our neighbour threw out! It just aint on the cards mate, at about £600 for a suitable shed to protect tools and equipment I might as well hope for a solid gold pipe to grow on a tree.

Last edited by Kirk Fitzgerald on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Pipe for Jimbo   Pipe for Jimbo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 am

the rev wrote:
nice one brother, very nice

rev

Thanks Buddy, means a great deal to me. Smile
Back to top Go down

Pipe for Jimbo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: