HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I might disappear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I might disappear    Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 pm

JKenP wrote:
Cherry Flavored Kyle wrote:
Right. Mostly it is security and bandwidth resources...I kind of touched upon that, Ken ran with the plight of the worker. It's his fault. Flog him.

Just becoming as flawed as my cherry flavored mentor.

Actually, the reasoning seems lame.  I am gathering successful law office.  Bandwidth should be a non-issue.  A private practice with that billable contribution, should be looking for ways to make his office experience better.  It would be productive overall.

I'm inhouse counsel (litigation) for a multinational conglomerate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I might disappear    Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Quote :
It's also bullshit to coddle an already lazy-ass and entitled society, if I may be so bold.  I love you  

. . . Call me unique.

Try calling yourself young and feisty instead. Then roll the tape forward to 60-something and tired & reassess.

Quote :
Two Soviet commisars were on a district inspection tour. In the morning they toured a state orphanage ; that afternoon they inspected a prison.

Back at the office the next day, the senior one cut the allocation to the orphanage and increased the prison's budget by the same amount.

The junior one asked him, in surprise, why he had done that.

"You know the way things go here. Do you think we're going to be spending out declining years in an orphanage ?"

What a Face
Back to top Go down
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I might disappear    Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Between work and home you're fully booked. But remember by the time your son is 7 or 8, he'll not have much time for you; get it while you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I might disappear    Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Yak wrote:
Quote :
It's also bullshit to coddle an already lazy-ass and entitled society, if I may be so bold.  I love you  

. . . Call me unique.

Try calling yourself young and feisty instead. Then roll the tape forward to 60-something and tired & reassess.

Quote :
Two Soviet commisars were on a district inspection tour. In the morning they toured a state orphanage ; that afternoon they inspected a prison.

Back at the office the next day, the senior one cut the allocation to the orphanage and increased the prison's budget by the same amount.

The junior one asked him, in surprise, why he had done that.

"You know the way things go here. Do you think we're going to be spending out declining years in an orphanage ?"

What a Face

You got me there. cheers My father and I talk about that all the time...it's why we make a good team. My new-school tech and vigor mixed with his experience and years...good stuff. Wish it all worked on that principle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I might disappear
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2