HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space-Bash (reverse calabash)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  Empty
PostSubject: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:43 pm

I will have better pictures tomorrow, this is a weird pipe. I have some ideas to make it more spacey, and will definitely return to this shape

Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  1010987_10151468307435168_1742783049_n

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 pm

I like it a lot!
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 pm

It DEFINATELY WON"T roll off the table when you set it down ! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:05 pm

You're nothing, if not creative rev.

Exclamation 

Cheers,

RR

Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  Purple11x 3Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  Bombx10Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  Bombx10  Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  D6bddf10 Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  Cowboy13Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
flytyer

flytyer

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Very cool Rev...Im thinking of it as an ant shape though, but space bash fits it too, maybe I'm  just bug oriented I guess.
Back to top Go down
Draagha

Draagha

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:58 pm

That's incredible looking Rev, I may have to try something like that with some vibrant colors if you don't mind.

I want a space-bash! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 am

I have some ideas... the blue really jumps out in real life, when I get better pictures you'll see. I need to be able to drill a more extreme bend and then I can really get weird Smile But I am working on a bent billiard, a billiard and another bent billiard right now. I have a reverse bash blow fish I have shaped, a horn that is close and a scoop that is close as well. But I also have 12 sculptures and three tampers and a pipe stand to make. I will be busy the next month that is for sure.

rev
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:02 am

Rev. that's gotta be the most interesting shape I've seen in a long time. It looks quite fetching really. By the way your to do list plum wore me out!

Jim
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Rev--egad, man. I like 'em weird, and this one is no exception. The fact you're using "space," one of my favorite topics, as inspiration...

...Warp 8... Engage! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks

rev
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Space-Bash (reverse calabash)    Space-Bash (reverse calabash)  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Now that's an interesting concept. The creative juices were really flowing when you came up with that one.

AJ
Back to top Go down

Space-Bash (reverse calabash)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: